Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Glad I follow this thread.....Gundam Thunderbolt is fukking BRUTAL :damn:

Amazing anime one of the best I've seen in a long time. Tempted to watch the ep 4 raw just to see how it all ends I'm expecting the worst :lupe:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Ayy for all the people that talking about fundamental thunderbolt do you have to watch previous gundams to watch the show ?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Finished the Chimera Ant Arc in Hunter x Hunter. fukk this nikka Togashi tho, this is the second ending to a great show dude he's just half assed. I mean I understand he's really sick, but dude needs to give somebody else the job if he not gon be serious it wit the shyt

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished the Chimera Ant Arc in Hunter x Hunter. fukk this nikka Togashi tho, this is the second ending to a great show dude he's just half assed. I mean I understand he's really sick, but dude needs to give somebody else the job if he not gon be serious it wit the shyt

Thought Hakusho had a great ending

I heard he's gonna resume the manga soon so hopefully he can finish some arcs and give the anime more material

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Thought Hakusho had a great ending

I heard he's gonna resume the manga soon so hopefully he can finish some arcs and give the anime more material
Ion think it was as bad as people say until the last battle. shyt was horrible.
He suddenly completely loses the will to fight, and remembers he fights for his friends?
Still at least he wrapped up all the loose ends. Hunter x Hunter feels like the end of Kenshin where it just basically got cancelled.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ion think it was as bad as people say until the last battle. shyt was horrible.
He suddenly completely loses the will to fight, and remembers he fights for his friends?
Still at least he wrapped up all the loose ends. Hunter x Hunter feels like the end of Kenshin where it just basically got cancelled.

Yeaaaa that fight was pure cringe. What I did like about the arc was him having to embrace who he really was inside, saying good bye to everyone he cared about and meeting the closest thing to a father he's ever had. If that fight was the ending I'd be pissed, but they did a two year time skip for the final episode and that last scene on the beach is one of my favorite closing scenes in shonen
nothing flashy but peaceful and like you said no loose ends

Still got hope for HxH though, its too damn good of a series to not be completed some day. might be 20 years but someday

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Gundam Thunder? :kermithmm:

Was that other Gundam series good?

I still need to finish s2 of Haikyuu. :wow:

And watch the 1st season of OP Man. :wow:

That new JoJo though. :whew: