42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm not kidding. lol

I was SO ready to hate on Delta. But the last half of the ep is put together better than some whole shows. I want to be pissed that they put a whole girl group up in macross this time but if they keep the action on that level and work scenes like they did I'll have to shut the fukk up.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm not kidding. lol

I was SO ready to hate on Delta. But the last half of the ep is put together better than some whole shows. I want to be pissed that they put a whole girl group up in macross this time but if they keep the action on that level and work scenes like they did I'll have to shut the fukk up.

I was gonna watch but I can't stand that CGI shyt. I know they got a legit reason to do it but that shyt just bothers me :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was gonna watch but I can't stand that CGI shyt. I know they got a legit reason to do it but that shyt just bothers me :mjcry:
I understand :mjcry: that shyt is just barely tolerable.

BTW, kiznaiver is either gonna be legit or trash with no inbetween. Animation looks dope but everyone knows how these studios are early on.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Harems and magical girls are the two types of anime I can't get into:camby:

I believe I watched that Mirai Nikki garbage based on your recommendation so I don't trust your tastes :birdman:
Then you've never watched this
AniDB AntiLeech - AniDB
There's magic girl anime that's for kids and then there's magic girl anime that's for adults. that's for adults.

i fukkinn dont understand harem or the purpose of it
harem shows tend to be comedies. when it comes to anime I tend to like comedies over anything else.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
okay... all bullshyt aside, if you ain't watching this Gundam Thunderbolt shyt then you are fukking ALL the way up

this might be the best shyt I've seen since Ghost In The Shell if I'm being 100. Some GOAT animation, direction, sound, and general piffery

drop what you're doing and watch this shyt

go on kissanime, watch the 3 eps, come back, and rep everyone you see to spread the blessing

its that fukking real

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I finished that conquest of shambala movie brehs... :banderas: the animation was top fukking notch... Edward can fight his ass off gave that German bytch a run for her money!!! :banderas: and we finally got a satisfying end to the whole FMA saga. It sucks they ended up in our world without their powers but it's cool I guess.
Edward and AL finally back together again... :mjcry:
The fight choreography between Ed and the German chick was fluid as fukk.

Mustang with that dramatic entrance :blessed:

"Nobody wanted this....." :mjcry:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
okay... all bullshyt aside, if you ain't watching this Gundam Thunderbolt shyt then you are fukking ALL the way up

this might be the best shyt I've seen since Ghost In The Shell if I'm being 100. Some GOAT animation, direction, sound, and general piffery

drop what you're doing and watch this shyt

go on kissanime, watch the 3 eps, come back, and rep everyone you see to spread the blessing

its that fukking real

S*** is so next level bruh, never ever felt satisfied like this of 4 ep's of perfection. It's already top 10 for me, even top 5. The atmosphere alone is perfect let alone the animation. Literally 100 % this show embodies my preference in Anime it don't make no sense. And this is why Mecha is goat :martin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i might just start a thread at this point...
S*** is so next level bruh, never ever felt satisfied like this of 4 ep's of perfection. It's already top 10 for me, even top 5. The atmosphere alone is perfect let alone the animation. Literally 100 % this show embodies my preference in Anime it don't make no sense. And this is why Mecha is goat :martin:
Everybody knew those kids were getting washed on sight :wow: this is war

Brehs were looking at em take selfies like :snoop: what a fukking show