winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ranka was worthless lol

but frontier also had the WOAT macross lead too. if nothing else, you can tell right off the bat that delta is gonna have a legit cast instead of a bunch of weak plot devices scattered around.
She was so kawaii and her VA was far better as an amateur than the new chick on Delta.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna check out Re zero tonight based on recommendations

Macross Delta already >>>>>>>>>>> Frontier (If you know the series, you know what I mean). Valk on Valk crime :banderas:
The whole squad is thorough

killua is real but i swear later on they make him look like the soft one :wow:

I couldn't make it through the first episode after the Sailor Moon style transformations :scust:

I'm about to watch Thunderbolt but it better be better than IBO which I dumped.

I liked the first ep of Joker Game but yall saying the 2nd was bad:why:

Is Ushio To Tora good again? It completely went off the rails at the end of last season.

This season is looking pretty bad right now. The only ones I'm excited about are Jojo, Hero Academia, and Tonkatsu DJ:lolbron:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I couldn't make it through the first episode after the Sailor Moon style transformations :scust:

I'm about to watch Thunderbolt but it better be better than IBO which I dumped.

I liked the first ep of Joker Game but yall saying the 2nd was bad:why:

Is Ushio To Tora good again? It completely went off the rails at the end of last season.

This season is looking pretty bad right now. The only ones I'm excited about are Jojo, Hero Academia, and Tonkatsu DJ:lolbron:
Macross been the same shyt, people always try to pretend otherwise. Once you get past the troupe bit, they go in. Neg me.

Ushio is.... right where it left off to be honest.

Joker game.... ehhhhhhhhh

Thunderbolt shyts on everything you've ever seen. fukk IBO, fukk OPM, its the best shyt out. Watch it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Macross been the same shyt, people always try to pretend otherwise. Once you get past the troupe bit, they go in. Neg me.

Thunderbolt shyts on everything you've ever seen. fukk IBO, fukk OPM, its the best shyt out. Watch it.

I watched Thunderbolt and it's the truth:whoo:

I'll let Macross get a few more episodes in and if it's going well I'll try it again. I only watched the original Robotech series as a kid. Never checked for Macross after.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I watched Thunderbolt and it's the truth:whoo:

I'll let Macross get a few more episodes in and if it's going well I'll try it again. I only watched the original Robotech series as a kid. Never checked for Macross after.
Macross has always had the same theme in every single iteration. I'm not gonna flood the thread with it, but straight up - its hard to find a good dogfight these days :wow: and #valkonvalkcrime hasn't happened since macross zero

but whatever

Thunderbolt that truth

tumblr_nzxvynmpzl1v1l4cbo1_500.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

My nicca finally found the light and made that HEEL TURN!!!:gladbron:

So pride right now:obama:..... he aint just drop the flag:whew:

.... he MOTHERfukkER SCORCHED IT!!!:lawd: