winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just watched the new Macross. I can't even...

It's also actually fan subbed meaning you have to wait for the show to air and the fan subbing group (gg) to translate it instead of getting a simulcast.

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Legend of the Galactic Heroes....took me a few episodes to adjust but I'm hooked now. Never really been a fan of space opera's like that but there's something different about this anime

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Legend of the Galactic Heroes....took me a few episodes to adjust but I'm hooked now. Never really been a fan of space opera's like that but there's something different about this anime
Its one of the best anime shows of all time. One of my top 3.

Just an outstanding run. Some of the battles towards the end :wow::to: you're in for something amazing - and this kind of show doesn't exist anywhere else on TV. GOAT stuff.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri is so much a ripoff of Attack on Titan it ain't even funny. overpowered female lead character that slaughters the enemies, main character with the same affliction as the enemies, cities behind walls to hide from the enemies. male lead character obsessed with destroying the enemies. They pretty much took all the core elements of Attack on Titan and recycled them.

The fact that it's only 12 episodes seems kinda weird. perhaps it'll get a second season.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri is so much a ripoff of Attack on Titan it ain't even funny. overpowered female lead character that slaughters the enemies, main character with the same affliction as the enemies, cities behind walls to hide from the enemies. male lead character obsessed with destroying the enemies. They pretty much took all the core elements of Attack on Titan and recycled them.

The fact that it's only 12 episodes seems kinda weird. perhaps it'll get a second season.
Its a ripoff, no denying it. But at least it looks good

and there hasn't been any over the top, dumbass monologues yet or things that completely jack pacing

so meh. im in.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....macross delta is lit

:dahell:This shyt?:
Macross-Delta.jpg

Whenever you guys drop a title I google it and if I see a bunch of magical, cutesy females I avoid that show.