I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What arc did you stop in the Manga?
Pretty sure I was a good 50 chapters in. After the little tournament. And I think there was an attack with the enemy with the hands on his face. I jut wasn't feeling it. I think the characters are very thin and the powers are lame. Plus they character designs. It's just not for me

Daps
Pretty sure I was a good 50 chapters in. After the little tournament. And I think there was an attack with the enemy with the hands on his face. I jut wasn't feeling it. I think the characters are very thin and the powers are lame. Plus they character designs. It's just not for me

Ah I see. You only got into halfway of the Stain Arc.

Anyways I understand. Everyone has different taste. :yeshrug:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That would've been very predictable / generic. Plus him being an a$$hole sets it up for future character development.
He's got no qualities of a hero. Its just a big competition to him and hes just a bully.It might be generic but how they wrote the character its the only thing that makes sense :yeshrug:

Daps
All i know is the dude is an a$$hole who i dont find to be a believable hero due to his actions and motivations :manny:
Thats just one of my many issues with the manga tho

Heroes like Deadpool n Wolverine are a$$hole superheroes but most people like them.

I think it all comes down to what you view a Superhero's traits should be like.

Bakugo is meant to be a flawed messed up character. If he was like Superman it'd be really boring.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Heroes like Deadpool n Wolverine are a$$hole superheroes but most people like them.

I think it all comes down to what you view a Superhero's traits should be like.

Bakugo is meant to be a flawed messed up character. If he was like Superman it'd be really boring.
ahh i disagree. I wouldnt compare him to either of those 2

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Re:Zero got my hopes in watching anime again. :wow:
was just about to post in here about that. its a really good manga well its some what hard to understand because it had to switch publishers twice etc etc but i hear the LN is good and that where i am guessing most of the source material is coming from for this

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Preemptive Negs on deck :sas2:
0407-negan-810x960.jpg