HUNTER X HUNTER the MOVIE : THE PHANTOM ROUGE
tumblr_mqm6h2YOWn1sndd4so4_250.gif
tumblr_mqm6h2YOWn1sndd4so2_250.gif
tumblr_mqm6h2YOWn1sndd4so1_250.gif
tumblr_mqm6h2YOWn1sndd4so3_250.gif

quote_topleft.gif
dot.gif
quote_topright.gif

Kurapika became a Hunter to take vengeance on the Class-A crime group Phantom Troupe who massacred his clan for their unique eyes (which are one of the 7 treasures of the world). The eyes of the Kurta clan turn scarlet in times of anger or emotional agitation and are considered the most beautiful treasures in the world. Kurapika continues to pursue the Phantom Troupe but an unknown party has stolen his "scarlet eyes". With the help of Gon, Killua and Leorio, Kurapika's life was saved. However, the Phantom Troupe shows up before them and blocks their way. The true identity of the one with the No.4 spider tattoo is about to be unveiled.

STREAM(Best Quality): http://www.animeavenue.net/hunter-x-hunter-phantom-rouge/
STREAM 2: http://www.animecenter.tv/watch/Hunter-x-Hunter-Phantom-Rouge-Movie
No download link as of yet :fu hopefully soon. Will post if I find one before the weekend.
tumblr_mqo51iBOnd1qhfll9o1_500.gif

The assassination scene at the beginning is :wow: sick ass animation and from what I've read of the reviews this has a lot of battles. I'll try to watch the rest later.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
about to throw hunterxhunter in the bushes. the manga is in hiatus til god knows when and the conclusion to the ant arc is.............................:patrice:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
about to throw hunterxhunter in the bushes. the manga is in hiatus til god knows when and the conclusion to the ant arc is.............................:patrice:
how u know they not gon make they own ending like FMA :stopitslime: plus the ant arc hella long and theres two after it :beli:.....imma enjoy the piff :yeshrug:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i actually fell asleep on that HxH movie :ld:....i was tired tho so imma peep it again at sum point
I actually did the same thing last night. Watching it again now and the action picks up big time when Hisoka shows up. This shyt is pretty good and worth checking out even if it isnt canon

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that's why to this day i haven't messed with it. been going on as long as stuff like Naruto and One Piece with half as many chapters. i've read that since it was introduced its missed about half the weekly shonen issues that have been made. if it was consistently written i'd watch the anime all the way through then switch over to the manga but i dislike even this 5 weeks without Bleach. i can't imagine how Hunter X Hunter fans feel not knowing when their next chapter is coming or once it starts back not knowing when its gonna stop again.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt brehs :wow:, this is what I was waiting on from this series. We all :eat: good off of this episode.

Hunter X Hunter... done birthed a beastly villain.. this dude on some DBZ shyt - what Freeza shoulda looked and sounded like but also with some of that Cell swagger. This nikka crazy :laugh:, he kill the queen imo so that she won't birth more kings and give him competition.

But other than him, I kind of figured Gon and Killua wouldn't win. But I don't think that guy who beat Gon has a chance his fukking ability is stupid. He can't kill the King with that nonsense. Dude's max potential is prolly gonna be astronomical and he doesn't even need to use any Ki to merk fools, he got that razor blade tail :wow:. So idk. That guy who went to cop pleas to the old man and them 2 dudes look like he'll be a good addition to the good guys.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Hunter X Hunter: The queen gave birth to Cell? :ohhh:
exactly wat i said :smugbiden:....dude came out the womb looking like teenage perfect cell with frieze tail swag :wow:....dis dude seriously gon be a problem...wtf gon happen with my dudes gon and kill tho cuz knuckles straight yanked gon confidence sumthin serious :sadcam: and kill ready to dip cuz he know he not the friend gon need :to: