KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now i'm watching:
Accel World - a fat short kid that gets picked on gets picked by the hottest chick in the school to date and help her win at an MMO fighting game.

Sword Art Online - people trapped in an MMO where if you die in the game you die in real life.

Eureka Seven: AO - a total mind fukk. sequel to the original series. not as good IMO but still entertaining.

Aquarion Evol - giant robots and girls barely dressed with huge boobs and simulated orgasms when the robots combine.

all of these i'd say are good. i'm looking to get into Hunter X Hunter and maybe Bakuman. i don't watch nowhere near the amount of anime i used to. partly cause i work too much and partly because so much of it is crap these days.
watch Bakuman breh.. and of course Hunter X Hunter

I love the system of how Manga is turned in Anime.. learnt it all from Bakuman

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
watch Bakuman breh.. and of course Hunter X Hunter

I love the system of how Manga is turned in Anime.. learnt it all from Bakuman
I watched that show. It was dope. As for Hunter X Hunter maybe when the manga is close to wrapping up. I don't wanna get into that series because its always on hiatus.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched that show. It was dope. As for Hunter X Hunter maybe when the manga is close to wrapping up. I don't wanna get into that series because its always on hiatus.
you're missing out breh, join us:thumbsup:. i watched hajime no ippo all the way through which was nice since i didnt have to wait for anything.(even though the whole manga's not done)

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Madara just came through in the anime and crushed buildings and gave 0 fukks about going against an entire army :damn:
Sage mode :flabbynsick:
Onoki was waiting for his daps when he stopped the first meteor:smugdraper
Madara on the sideline like "What about the second one?" :demonic:
Ninja Alliance :bryan::sadcam::why::damn::handshake::deadmanny::rip:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just caught up on hunter x hunter sweet baby jesus this is getting brutal :whew:

this show is so good :damn:

saw that madara eps too had me like :wow:

making me wish they bring back bleach anime sooner than later but i bet they probably waiting till its done or close too done and then bring it back and do it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you're missing out breh, join us:thumbsup:. i watched hajime no ippo all the way through which was nice since i didnt have to wait for anything.(even though the whole manga's not done)
there's a new season of that this fall

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor
Katanagatari
The Skull Man

None of the summer anime interests me so I'm checking out some older shows that I haven't watched.