Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Dangan Ronpa is a dope little show :ehh: I haven't played the game but the anime is pretty good right now. Nice Whodunit show that's leaving me intrigued for the ending.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The only thing I don't like about HXH is how they make the villians uber powerful and shyt
Like I said earlier

I went back and read the manga, and this manga does something different from others. Rather than introducing new villains and simply telling us they're many times stronger than the last ones (a la DBZ), they just introduce various villains of different strengths at the same time. Plus the way the nen system works, it's not about power levels and aura all the time. It's about who gets caught off guard by not knowing the other's ability. You fukk up and don't put up a guard fast enough, you are finished. IMO, Kite is about as strong as the bomb devils.

No one you've seen is as strong as anyone in the phantom troupe though. Those nikkas and the Zoldycks are the most powerful we've seen so far. The ants are kind of a plot device to help bring Gon and Killua (who are still very weak) up closer to the beast level. For those of you still thinking the ants are overpowered, I'll give a slight spoiler and say that there are Hunters (and others) out there fully capable of dealing w/these dudes rather easily, they just haven't been introduced yet. This is a Loooong arc.

Last edited:

DMR

Killa
Daps
So how many HxH manga chapters fit into 1 episode of anime?

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Check out Psycho Pass brehs.

Its Ghost In The Shell meets Darker Than Black :ohlawd: First Season was fire and they're currently working on the next one.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^psycho pass was just ok to me :ehh: animation was really dope tho....i just started watching this new anime blood lad on hulu plus, shyt is pretty good, came out in july so theres only 5 eps so far, new ep tonight :win:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished rewatching Serial Experiments Lain.

What are some other good high-tech/cyberpunk/mindfukk anime? I'm thinking about rewatching Evangelion and maybe checking out Texhnolyze next.