just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The Lost Village anime might be interesting

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The Asterisk War is back again.

This series is meh. Too much anime cliches for me and it doesnt get serious much.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished watch the whole "Devil is a Part Timer" show. Interested concept. Any idea when the new 2nd season?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last few months I've been watching Naruto for the first time. It's so good when the Chunin Exams start. The array of characters is hard to keep up with at times, so the expositions stories are much needed and are actually entertaining.

Right now I'm in S3 when Sasuke gets captured by the Sound Four. Naruto was gonna get that work from Kikimaro when Rock Lee made the save :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: it was lit! I had to rewind it back a good five times. And then when Rock, Shikamaru, Kiba were done for, the Sand Shinobi came through with the save! :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

That's where I last stopped. :whew: It's gonna get better after that isn't it? ISN'T IT?!

Yep but I learned my lesson when everybody tried to tell to skip the filler episodes, I forgot what episode was, must be in 160 episode or something but I didn't listen to them and they were right. move to Narurto Shippuden.

Wait til you go Naruto Shippuden shyt had me :whoo::ooh::ohlawd::sadbron::mjcry::to:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
The Gundam Unicorn series just dropped. It's supposed to be more detailed and fill in a lot of what happened in the OVAs. Should be interesting.

Daps
Boku no Hero Academia Episode 1 is out. :mjlol:

NE2iQ7ul.jpg