Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Is it a Konosuba clone?

In terms of the mc's nature, probably. But, it has a more grim tone to it. I was actually going to read the manga before I found out the anime was announced. I'd recommend it, so far.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Its probably better than Naruto overall imo

But understand I think Naruto is complete trash outside of Chunin and Pain arcs. Like... straight up garbage.

Imo
:whoa:chill with that slander. Naruto was piff. Shippuden :scust:.

But if you talking strictly anime it probabl was trash due to ungodly amounts of filler. I ditched the anime for the manga immediately

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

But if you talking strictly anime it probabl was trash due to ungodly amounts of filler. I ditched the anime for the manga immediately
I hate doing this, but aite

Naruto is trash because it's completely devoid of all tension outside of those two arcs. The villains are all built on asspulls that always revolve around the reader/watcher being left in the dark. Always. Even Kubo treats his fans better. There are more absolutely pointless characters on Naruto than anything ove ever seem. All the thought put into interesting side characters and their designs? Word? We're going to treat them like Pokemon. For the -entire- series. And then, when you think any of them are getting a resolution, they get shyt on one last time to remind you that they never did anything other than job.

Pre time skip is boring ass orochimaru and his boring ass plans in between boring ass politics between boring ass villages with a boring ass nonsense beef.

Filler ain't got anything to do with it. Its always dumb as fukk. At Bleach had legit :demonic: moments. One of the best villains was a fukking simp / puppet. Madara was just living plot device ffs:heh:

But I won't hate on anyone who likes it. Its just like DBZ in that a lot of people grew up on it.:ld:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

even the manga became trash once the war started, the Pain arc like breh said was the last arc in the anime or manga that was anygood, the whole shyt about the samurai clan and after was pure :trash:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Naruto is trash because it's completely devoid of all tension outside of those two arcs. The villains are all built on asspulls that always revolve around the reader/watcher being left in the dark. Always. Even Kubo treats his fans better. There are more absolutely pointless characters on Naruto than anything ove ever seem. All the thought put into interesting side characters and their designs? Word? We're going to treat them like Pokemon. For the -entire- series. And then, when you think any of them are getting a resolution, they get shyt on one last time to remind you that they never did anything other than job.

Pre time skip is boring ass orochimaru and his boring ass plans in between boring ass politics between boring ass villages with a boring ass nonsense beef.

Filler ain't got anything to do with it. Its always dumb as fukk. At Bleach had legit :demonic: moments. One of the best villains was a fukking simp / puppet. Madara was just living plot device ffs:heh:

But I won't hate on anyone who likes it. Its just like DBZ in that a lot of people grew up on it.:ld:
All your points are very valid. A part of me truly hates the show. The ending is one of the worst events in manga history imo. I had multiple issues wit the show. How all the bad guys become narutos friend. How this dude refuses to learn any jutsus other than bigger rasengan. How hand seals were given the :camby:after the time skip:mjcry:.
This used to be my shyt. Throwing seals up like im repping some obscure gang.
tumblr_maksczfdu51qeh5cfo1_500.gif

latest

A whole lot of naruto was trash. Basically 90% of shippeden was garbage. But at the end of the day I really did grow up on it. The first part of Naruto is near and dear to my heart. The rest of it was an abomination :snoop:. Matter of fact, carry on. It deserves the slander for what they did to it:mjcry:. Plot no Jutsu:pacspit:

Daps
My Hero Academia doesnt live up to the hype imo. Not saying its bad but when it first came out I was hearing that it was the naruto replacement. Its ight but its not that level

Only one episode is out and they didn't even cover the whole 1st chapter.

Let's be honest here. I've read both mangas. Kōhei Horikoshi is a better writer than Masashi Kishimoto.

Naruto was never all that tbh.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Only one episode is out and they didn't even cover the whole 1st chapter.

Let's be honest here. I've read both mangas. Kōhei Horikoshi is a better writer than Masashi Kishimoto.

Naruto was never all that tbh.
I'm talking about the manga. I Didn't make that clear. I think my hero academia is kinda boring and I don't really like the art style. The concept is like sky high the Disney channel movie

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Naruto would have greatly benefited form a consolidated main cast. There were too many characters in the leaf many of them never really got that much shine. Also Naruto failed to develop convincing villains. The cop out they pull with both Itachi and Sasuke is unforgivable. Both could have been good villains but the ball was dropped both times. Orochimaru was a decent villain and they neutered him. He was probably the best villain in the series. Madara was a clown as was Tobi.