Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It almost reenacted Gundam Wings mid-season point.

So yeah:francis: but mcgillis is a b*stard:russ:

"Your sister is in good hands:youngsabo:" mid fight:heh: fukking dirtbag
I thought Mika was ruthless but this guy killed his best friend like it was nothing, bragged about his sister liking him and taunted the dude by saying "she is in good hands" and said "fukk that bytch" when he brought up Carta wanting him so much that she thought of him near death.

Dude had no mercy.

Im not that familiar with Gundam but are characters usually that ruthless? Gat damn

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I dont know about the new terra formars, its like they went commercial instead of the underground we had. I liked the hardcore blood/decapotation etc but now it seems we are going to get a much softer version.

Please DON'T

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh grt to it. I wish I could go om an epic binge session like you right now, :wow:
On the topic of binge sessions... before I joined the military I had TONS of time to kill before actually having to leave for basic.

Macross, SDF/7/Frontier
RahXephon
Legend of Galactic Heroes (one of my GOATs,absolutely epic series. Game of Thrones in space)
Yu Yu Hakusho (Maybe the best shonen ending ever)
Crest of The Stars (low key GOAT)
Lain
Gurren Lagann
Utena

Man.... I ate real good.

I'd recommend the hell out of ALL those shows. I didn't even like Rahxephon that much, but it has one of the single best episodes in anime right alongside Kikaiders finale.

Also, I think I'm the only person here that's ever seen Legend of Galactic Heroes. It is EASILY the best in its genre, and every space opera since is merely a shallow impersonation of a fragment of the series. Must watch.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I dont know about the new terra formars, its like they went commercial instead of the underground we had. I liked the hardcore blood/decapotation etc but now it seems we are going to get a much softer version.

Please DON'T
They HAD to. Some scenes were censored so hard that you couldn't even see a quarter of the screen.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
On the topic of binge sessions... before I joined the military I had TONS of time to kill before actually having to leave for basic.

Macross, SDF/7/Frontier
RahXephon
Legend of Galactic Heroes (one of my GOATs,absolutely epic series. Game of Thrones in space)
Yu Yu Hakusho (Maybe the best shonen ending ever)
Crest of The Stars (low key GOAT)
Lain
Gurren Lagann
Utena

Man.... I ate real good.

I'd recommend the hell out of ALL those shows. I didn't even like Rahxephon that much, but it has one of the single best episodes in anime right alongside Kikaiders finale.

Also, I think I'm the only person here that's ever seen Legend of Galactic Heroes. It is EASILY the best in its genre, and every space opera since is merely a shallow impersonation of a fragment of the series. Must watch.
Breh I tried watching Legends of the Galaxy heroes but that shyt was so dated it was hard to get into. But suprisingly I haven't watched none of the stuff posted so thanks brehski, I'm bout to go on a binge session

Daps

Please DON'T

They HAD to. Some scenes were censored so hard that you couldn't even see a quarter of the screen.

I've seen pics of the manga. shyt looks intense af. People having multiple parts of their body ripped apart. :huhldup:

Last edited:
Daps
WhT yall brehs recommend to follow for this season? I know the hero acamedia shyt is getting a lot of buzz as the new shonen contender, but what else is looking good?

Daps
WhT yall brehs recommend to follow for this season? I know the hero acamedia shyt is getting a lot of buzz as the new shonen contender, but what else is looking good?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
Sakamoto desu ga?
Ushio to Tora
Terra ForMars

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh I tried watching Legends of the Galaxy heroes but that shyt was so dated it was hard to get into. But suprisingly I haven't watched none of the stuff posted so thanks brehski, I'm bout to go on a binge session
It has dry moments, but it paints a real thorough picture.

So when they get to a point where an imperial fleet gets outmaneuvered you know that mankind's future is about to change :wow:

Also, Lain's such a mindfukk. Last episode had me confused and deep in my feelings.