OG4ROrn.png

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
962.gif

What the fukk did they do to Terra Formars?! :scust:

Animation and art is pure crap, the style has gone completely commercial with stupid chibi face comedy relief and the entire dark atmosphere is just fukking gone. Literally everything that made this shyt interesting is gone because those a$$holes sold out.

vo88WSS.gif

This shyt was supposed to save spring season, brehs. What the fukk happened?
NYR0rqL.png

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Damn, all the bad feelings I had about Terra Formars Revenge being ruined were made up by Uchuu Patrol Luluco. Based Trigger saving anime once again with pure fukkery. :krs:

iokG0Qr.gif

tkFbyF7.gif

84JG4pg.gif

:dead:

@sifon
The Pheonix Wright anime came out :blessed:

Skimmed through the first ep and if it just is rushed adaptations of the cases from the games, I'm probably not going to watch it. Will check for the updated versions of the game's soundtrack though.

:lawd::ohlawd::whew:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, all the bad feelings I had about Terra Formars Revenge being ruined were made up by Uchuu Patrol Luluco. Based Trigger saving anime once again with pure fukkery. :krs:

iokG0Qr.gif

tkFbyF7.gif

84JG4pg.gif

:dead:

Skimmed through the first ep and if it just is rushed adaptations of the cases from the games, I'm probably not going to watch it. Will check for the updated versions of the game's soundtrack though.

:lawd::ohlawd::whew:

I came with low expectations, but still came out disappointed, I'll probably wait for von karma and hopefully they do grant case :francis:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I came with low expectations, but still came out disappointed, I'll probably wait for von karma and hopefully they do grant case :francis:

damn the AA anime isn't good what a shame I was cautiously optimistic about it.

Come to think of it damn near all of the Capcom anime adaptations were mediocre or straight trash :patrice: