peppe

Superstar
Daps
Yup erased had a good ending, satoru even got his wify :mjcry:. I hope gate get's a 3rd season, I need to know how this end en what tyuule will do, even tho she got what she want.

Anyone seen that 2,5 episode of grimgar?? Prison school type fukkery :mjlol: Ranta my nikka for being a cold blooded pervert :takedat: When moguzo got his nose bleed :mjlol:I had to watch that several times instant classic:wow:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Anybody watch Food Wars?...:russ:.... My super duper nerdy homie put me on to this.... They are so dramatic about cooking and serving the food...and when they like it, they be having foodgasms and shyt....:noah:...

I'm shocked i like it..

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Erased anime had a better ending than the manga and the live action.

Got to give MC a big :sitdown: tho. Airi like 15 and he's like 27 :sitdown:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Watching an Anime called Shiki

Its pretty good. Its about a villages fight against a bunch of Vampies who are slowly killing them all off one by one.

Horror and suspense and mystery and barely any Anime cliches once it picks up.

That ending was brutal tho :huhldup:

If your into that kind of thing I recommend it.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Anybody watch Food Wars?...:russ:.... My super duper nerdy homie put me on to this.... They are so dramatic about cooking and serving the food...and when they like it, they be having foodgasms and shyt....:noah:...

I'm shocked i like it..
Food Wars/ Soma might've been my favorite show of the year. War in that mother fukking kitchen :wow: I was trying to tell @Bryan Danielson but he don't hear me tho

When the main character whipped up a casserole that took the old lady back in time when she first got kissed :wow::wow::wow: #NOTREADY

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Food Wars/ Soma might've been my favorite show of the year. War in that mother fukking kitchen :wow: I was trying to tell @Bryan Danielson but he don't hear me tho

When the main character whipped up a casserole that took the old lady back in time when she first got kissed :wow::wow::wow: #NOTREADY

:scust:

I'd rather "raise my flag"

:sas1: