42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Tried watching God eater last year but the story seemed so Got Damn generic and I couldn't get into the animation. Is it worth it, does it get better?
Short answer, no. They spell some things out but my knowledge of the story fills gaps much better than an observer. It gets better, not by much, and the ending is straight cheese.

So basically ... no

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Last few months I've been watching Naruto for the first time. It's so good when the Chunin Exams start. The array of characters is hard to keep up with at times, so the expositions stories are much needed and are actually entertaining.

Right now I'm in S3 when Sasuke gets captured by the Sound Four. Naruto was gonna get that work from Kikimaro when Rock Lee made the save :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: it was lit! I had to rewind it back a good five times. And then when Rock, Shikamaru, Kiba were done for, the Sand Shinobi came through with the save! :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

That's where I last stopped. :whew: It's gonna get better after that isn't it? ISN'T IT?!

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last few months I've been watching Naruto for the first time. It's so good when the Chunin Exams start. The array of characters is hard to keep up with at times, so the expositions stories are much needed and are actually entertaining.

Right now I'm in S3 when Sasuke gets captured by the Sound Four. Naruto was gonna get that work from Kikimaro when Rock Lee made the save :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: it was lit! I had to rewind it back a good five times. And then when Rock, Shikamaru, Kiba were done for, the Sand Shinobi came through with the save! :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

That's where I last stopped. :whew: It's gonna get better after that isn't it? ISN'T IT?!
Sure:skip:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I leave off on Season 2 of Highschool DxD a few years ago to see the mufukka has 2 more seasons....

:dwillhuh:
The quality ain't so hot. You can tell they really rush through the material. I mean it's still watchable and decent but it could have been better.