ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so ready for that prison school season 2 :feedme:

jap f***ery when done right is...:wow:
I read the magna not that long ago after waiting for it to be updated for a couple months and man... the last chapter is just holy shyt, the awkwardness of his boy shytting himself in a classroom has nothing on it :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I read the magna not that long ago after waiting for it to be updated for a couple months and man... the last chapter is just holy shyt, the awkwardness of his boy shytting himself in a classroom has nothing on it :dead:

Man that last ep was insane..... this nicca here man..... :mjlol:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I
Is this anime supposed to be taken seriously, or was just a funny scene:russ:

The anime in general has funny moments mixed with serious action & drama, but that clip in particular is from a season where they focused entirely on gags and school life comedy. Was in between the main story arcs of Full Metal Panic & Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid, could skip it without missing any of the plot but it's so hilarious that its become a must watch for any fan of the series

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The anime in general has funny moments mixed with serious action & drama, but that clip in particular is from a season where they focused entirely on gags and school life comedy. Was in between the main story arcs of Full Metal Panic & Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid, could skip it without missing any of the plot but it's so hilarious that its become a must watch for any fan of the series

Sousuke is so damn dense, that whole Fumoffu series is straight comedy.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Been using Nodame Cantabile (dubbed) as background noise while I do other stuff for the past week or so. Not even a fan of classical music like that but the soundtrack is just really well put together and they help ease the boring elements of intricate piano/violin/chello playing with funny characters. Great anime

Sousuke is so damn dense, that whole Fumoffu series is straight comedy.

FMP uses that fish out of water trope so well. Dude's first reaction to seeing a condom was its use as a container for water if he got lost in the jungle:russ:

shyt I need to start a rewatch of this soon, might as well I need a laugh

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Been using Nodame Cantabile (dubbed) as background noise while I do other stuff for the past week or so. Not even a fan of classical music like that but the soundtrack is just really well put together and they help ease the boring elements of intricate piano/violin/chello playing with funny characters. Great anime

FMP uses that fish out of water trope so well. Dude's first reaction to seeing a condom was its use as a container for water if he got lost in the jungle:russ:

shyt I need to start a rewatch of this soon, might as well I need a laugh

I forgot about that scene :dead: