Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There are so many scenes that are on another level that will bring s2 to an unseen level of fukkery.

The blanket and meduse part and andres part are some of the best fukkery i have ever read in a manga.

What is it this week with all these shows multiple character death in both mobile suits, swartzenmarken, grinmar (possibly)

But that last episode of grinmar, they showed us they are capable of bringing some good stuff to the table. And the serie is almost done, damnit

Yea.... thats the scene I was referring to..... that shyt gonna be crazy as fukk animated and I hope the live version do it too:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Volleyball anime brehs:francis:

I'm sorry.... just cant get into it..... if it gives me some sympathy points brehs IBO is much better than this and I'm sorry for the lost of biscuit:sadcam:
"Volleyball anime"

Breh, one of the best anime shows of the year was a damned cooking show.

When all you look for is criminal underground, saving the world, or bleach wannabes then you're gonna miss out on a LOT of good shyt.

Haikyuu is up there with Ippo, One Outs, and Kuroko.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
"Volleyball anime"

When all you look for is criminal underground, saving the world, or bleach wannabes then you're gonna miss out on a LOT of good shyt.

One of these things is not like the other :troll:

Switch that out with diamond no ace and we good.

2 of my favorite animes right now are about my two least favorite sports. Expert storytelling :wow:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just finished Beautiful Bones.

The first 5 eps were dope, but the show got boring as hell starting with ep 6.

Things didn't get interesting again until the episode before last(ep 11), and the finale wasn't bad, but it was very unsatisfying. And considering this is based on a light novel there probably won't even be a season two.

Meh.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
One of these things is not like the other :troll:

Switch that out with diamond no ace and we good.

2 of my favorite animes right now are about my two least favorite sports. Expert storytelling :wow:
Let's not act like Ippo wasn't exaggerating some these boxing moves now :usure:
Not including the punishment he would take before finally beating an opponent. This nikka Ippo should either be punch drunk, in a coma or dead :laugh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just finished Beautiful Bones.

The first 5 eps were dope, but the show got boring as hell starting with ep 6.

Things didn't get interesting again until the episode before last(ep 11), and the finale wasn't bad, but it was very unsatisfying. And considering this is based on a light novel there probably won't even be a season two.

Meh.
I feel the same. I actually had to drop it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Not including the punishment he would take before finally beating an opponent. This nikka Ippo should either be punch drunk, in a coma or dead :laugh:
Point is it was entertaining as fukk:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
"Volleyball anime"

Cooking anime:mjlol:

Best of the year:deadmanny:

I do fukk with Ippo...... even though that shyt is old I havent watched it in 5 years...... did they bring it back?

I'm sorry breh.... I'm good with my criminal underground, saving the world, and bleach wannabes..... Trust me... I aint missing out on too much:ld:

I gave IBO props:damn: that should count for something right? Mikazuki:skip:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
True but at least you saw this dude Ippo putting in work at the gym. Nothing is as unrealistic as Kuroko

I can't even watch kuroko without getting mad. I actively root against them even tho I know they gonna win off some bullshyt in the end :mjcry:

Last edited: