I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
almost breh almost, I'm mad as fukk I started my binging spree a week early. One more week before I go on another 2 years hiatus on One Piece.
Dressrosa still isn't done?? Wtf. I watch one piece exactly like you do:russ:. I took a year off I was expecting the arc to be done. When I started watching again it was barely halfway finished. That was like in July :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Isn't that the ripoff of High School DxD?

Seems like it is ain't nothing wrong with a rip off if it's decent at least too me I'm only on 4th ep it ain't no where on its level or any anime is as far as I seem when it's similar to high school dxd that's on a tier by itself :whew:

But this show not too bad so far compared to the last few animes I seen where they were :trash: :camby:
I just pick random anime to watch on my massive list that seem interesting by its brief description

Sometimes if I keep hearing bout how great a certain anime is I'll watch that anime next as long as it's finished since I like to binge watch

WOAT studio doing this shyt right now man. Imagine if mad house did one piece :wow:
Speaking of world trigger I started reading it at work after someone on here recommended it and I just caught up. This shyt is dope :banderas: The fights are really good and you cant help but root for my nikka Osamu:salute:

More than a year away at this point....It's gonna be like waiting for attack on titan all over again

I just wish these fukkers would just take 6 month off every year and let these mangas build then give us more than 6-7 mn of actual content. Just saw an episode of world trigger where 2 nikkas was screaming at one another switching back and forth for a mn :dahell:
This shyt getting DBZ level of bad:beli:

Yea one trigger is dope as shyt I'm
Behind on that tho I had let it build up once I had caught up after they invaded they earth so I let it build back up since then
That and ace no diamond

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
this wouldn't be it would it? :dead:

Yeah it was that very same fukking one :laugh:
I'm looking at my laptop like is these nikkas serious :wtf:

Edit: I like how homie edited all the bullshyt out. It's like Toei is playing with the audience intelligence on some troll shyt

Toei: *Counting money* Watch these nikkas tune in next week :troll:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I just wish these fukkers would just take 6 month off every year and let these mangas build then give us more than 6-7 mn of actual content. Just saw an episode of world trigger where 2 nikkas was screaming at one another switching back and forth for a mn :dahell:
This shyt getting DBZ level of bad:beli:
I stopped watching that after awhile.

Felt too kiddy for me.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the dressrosa arc done yet in anime so I can binge that arc finally :mjcry:

I binge watch each arc I don't do ep by ep with this series but I do read the manga tho
Meh its almost.. like next episode realistically should be the aftermath and joy of you know who being defeated. But this is on dbz-freeza saga time where there's only 5 minutes left before the planet blows up but 15 episodes are needed to showcase what's going on.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tekkadan is raising them flags at half stalf. :dwillhuh: This episode is crazy. :mjcry:
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO