Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This has been a rough period in Anime......

Its like the only good shows on currently are Gate, Assassination School, and Durarara. Everything else has been mediocre or absolute garbage.

I hope Jojo comes in a save us!! Hopefully the 4th descendant can carry the torch the 1st 3 shared and who is the next ill villain after Dio-sama?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its like the only good shows on currently are Gate, Assassination School, and Durarara. Everything else has been mediocre or absolute garbage.

I hope Jojo comes in a save us!! Hopefully the 4th descendant can carry the torch the 1st 3 shared and who is the next ill villain after Dio-sama?
Agree, but Assassination Classroom, and Haikyuu deserves to be apart of that group :ufdup:

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I been reading the manga and some wild fukkery is coming...... there is one scene in particular I cant wait to see played out in the anime thats gonna blow yall niccas heads:mjlol:

There are so many scenes that are on another level that will bring s2 to an unseen level of fukkery.

The blanket and meduse part and andres part are some of the best fukkery i have ever read in a manga.

What is it this week with all these shows multiple character death in both mobile suits, swartzenmarken, grinmar (possibly)

But that last episode of grinmar, they showed us they are capable of bringing some good stuff to the table. And the serie is almost done, damnit

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps

Dagashi Kashi and Konosuba are both pretty funny, and Rakugo is the best anime of the season imo.

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
second arc in FMP was a huge dropoff, but its still enjoyable. if the whole show was at the level of that first arc i'd give it a 10 tbh.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Death Parade...really dope concept. Need more anime to be like this :ehh:. Would probably get repetitive over long term but works well on the short term. 8/10