Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
OPM some fuccing trash and by trash i mean solid 7/10

just finished Konosuba, very funny and surprisingly good. core 4 have a great comedic dynamic.

also just watched Sword of the Stranger for the first time. very good though they got a little too edgy on the camera work for some of the fight scenes. final battle was stunning though. probably the best directed anime sword fight i've seen.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watching So I Can't Play H
Aka Dakara-Boku-wa-H-ga-Dekinai

Interesting so far nothing special but has kept me mildly entertained curious bout his power tho

His pervness is straight :deadmanny: tho

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
those 6 minutes of new content from one piece this week were goat :wow:

Is the dressrosa arc done yet in anime so I can binge that arc finally :mjcry:

I binge watch each arc I don't do ep by ep with this series but I do read the manga tho

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I really despise Toei animation. Them fukkers have become the goat studio of stretching a 15 page manga into a half hour show. Case in point World Trigger 70 episodes with barely a 100 chapter of manga out

Its like they wrote the manual along side some other studios. Just watched the new Db ultra episode the amount of filler is just :stopitslime:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching So I Can't Play H
Aka Dakara-Boku-wa-H-ga-Dekinai

Interesting so far nothing special but has kept me mildly entertained curious bout his power tho

His pervness is straight :deadmanny: tho
Isn't that the ripoff of High School DxD?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really despise Toei animation. Them fukkers have become the goat studio of stretching a 15 page manga into a half hour show. Case in point World Trigger 70 episodes with barely a 100 chapter of manga out
WOAT studio doing this shyt right now man. Imagine if mad house did one piece :wow:
Speaking of world trigger I started reading it at work after someone on here recommended it and I just caught up. This shyt is dope :banderas: The fights are really good and you cant help but root for my nikka Osamu:salute:

Just got done watching One Punch Man - GOAT status. Very good series, can't wait for season 2 (is it even out yet :lupe: )

More than a year away at this point....It's gonna be like waiting for attack on titan all over again

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
WOAT studio doing this shyt right now man. Imagine if mad house did one piece :wow:
Speaking of world trigger I started reading it at work after someone on here recommended it and I just caught up. This shyt is dope :banderas: The fights are really good and you cant help but root for my nikka Osamu:salute:

More than a year away at this point....It's gonna be like waiting for attack on titan all over again
I just wish these fukkers would just take 6 month off every year and let these mangas build then give us more than 6-7 mn of actual content. Just saw an episode of world trigger where 2 nikkas was screaming at one another switching back and forth for a mn :dahell:
This shyt getting DBZ level of bad:beli:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wish these fukkers would just take 6 month off every year and let these mangas build then give us more than 6-7 mn of actual content. Just saw an episode of world trigger where 2 nikkas was screaming at one another switching back and forth for a mn :dahell:
This shyt getting DBZ level of bad:beli:

this wouldn't be it would it? :dead: