Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Yo his line when it came for that wizard lady to get his magic in the last episode was hilarious.

bLIdQut.gif

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Kazuma's the MC we need right now :mjcry:

The lack of hesitation unlike most mcs :dead:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I don't know but I really like dimension W :yeshrug: There is something about gate that I really like I can't put my finger on it :ohhh: Anyway this last episode was like japan was reliving pearl harbor. Like the animators were like "let's make this episode and show the world how great we were :wow:"

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't know but I really like dimension W :yeshrug: There is something about gate that I really like I can't put my finger on it :ohhh: Anyway this last episode was like japan was reliving pearl harbor. Like the animators were like "let's make this episode and show the world how great we were :wow:"
I'm in the same boat with GATE

I know its trash, but I can't stop watching. Guilty Crown syndrome

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The anime is :francis:

U might be right but if the pace is the same I'm dropping it real quick tho

The fan service don't bother me stuff like that is whatever too me it's just don't best with high school dxd :blessed:

The plot just drags I'm hoping it gets straight to the point bout his power and controlling it and more about his dad with a little more info bout his mom

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I checked out 2 shows I read yall discussing on here: Konosuba and Hai to Gensou. There pretty cool :ehh:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Omfg Maken ki two is beyond :trash:

It's like a giant ass ova stopped around ep 2 shyt got :camby:

I thought at least it would progress from a aight season 1 out of curioisity but nope :snoop:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why Erased trying to be trash so bad right now:wtf:?

9 Amazing episodes. Then one episode that was great with a weak ass reveal now this last episode:dahell:. This last episode pissed me off. Shows too good to be doing this down the stretch:snoop:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Just finish Moribitu. Animation was pretty good and the character development was fantastic.

It's a little slow if you want action-packed anime but the story itself was well done.