Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
No good anime this season look like i watching naruto and attack of the titan till winter:ld:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
That's a good breakdown of power structures. I was explaining that to my GF when she was wondering why they ain't just call Kurapika to come do damage. Had to explain that because of certain conditions

:deadrose: @ Crappyka. :ufdup:

Kurapika is boss.

Lemme know if you need that hentai hookup.
:scheme:

Crappyka is only boss against the phantom troupe. he's just a regular breh against other dudes cuz he aint really level up yet. that damn chain is gonna be a problem once he levels up and doesnt need those conditions to unleash... and he's always wearing a dress.

i'ma need him to get rid of the dress, and hisoka to ditch the white mc hammer fit

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Crappyka is only boss against the phantom troupe. he's just a regular breh against other dudes cuz he aint really level up yet. that damn chain is gonna be a problem once he levels up and doesnt need those conditions to unleash... and he's always wearing a dress.

i'ma need him to get rid of the dress, and hisoka to ditch the white mc hammer fit

Got damn, ya man. :deadrose:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
also, crappyka is why i fukks wit hunter x hunter way more than fukkin naruto.. the nikka crappyka got a cheatcode, but it has a severe drawback. none of the cheatcodes in naruto have drawbacks....

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
watch Kingdom breh... only fault is sometimes the animation is on some 3d/2d sh1t... by the 4th episode it is normal anime animation than the 2d/3d bullsh1t

Watch kingdom videos online :: NWAnime.com

:win:

them first two eps was a struggle breh, that animation was awful :sadcam: think im just gon have to skip to the 4th ep cuz i cant take it anymore :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this summer season is a steaming pile of shyt. the fall season looks like it'll make up for it though.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
toriko - glad to see there was no filler at this stage good episode, kinda wish komatsu would take that next leap as far as fighting goes

one piece - eustass kidd:stylin:that swordsmen is a problem too. i;m ready for a captain buggy appearance

hunter x hunter - kite had two arms in that cryogenic state:hmm:. gon looks sharp thus far