KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
toriko - glad to see there was no filler at this stage good episode, kinda wish komatsu would take that next leap as far as fighting goes

one piece - eustass kidd:stylin:that swordsmen is a problem too. i;m ready for a captain buggy appearance

hunter x hunter - kite had two arms in that cryogenic state:hmm:. gon looks sharp thus far

is komatsu going to get gourmet cells? he been screaming "TORIKO-SAAAN" forever...

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hopefully...komatsu showed an intimidation in the gourmet pyramid which was nice to see, i think his character development is a bit behind he should be able to do what melk is at the very least.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been on a cyberpunk kick lately, so this weekend I watched:

Ghost in the Shell 2.0
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
GitS SAC Solid State Society
Battle Angel Alita
Serial Experiments Lain

Also rewatching Samurai Champloo.

Daps
Reppin
Cali
I watched a horror anime called "Another" recently brehs. I liked it :yeshrug:
Bodies dropping every episode pretty much and the last 3 episodes had me :ooh: :damn: :krs: :to:

Also, finally watched Code Geass, both R1 and R2. By the end of it Lelouch was on his Walter White shyt, or maybe it's the other way around :ohhh:

They making a new Code Geass too with better animation :win:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched a horror anime called "Another" recently brehs. I liked it :yeshrug:
Bodies dropping every episode pretty much and the last 3 episodes had me :ooh: :damn: :krs: :to:

Also, finally watched Code Geass, both R1 and R2. By the end of it Lelouch was on his Walter White shyt, or maybe it's the other way around :ohhh:

:lupe:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hunter x hunter - knuckle and gon doing all the scrapping was a bit strange. glad my boy is finally going to start fighting

one piece - shuraduhduhduh totally forgot about chopper wonder if he has a counter to that poison gas

naruto - madara appeaars:popcorn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that joint is Gundam Unicorn status. i forgot the last episode and the next one doesn't even come out till September. they're so far apart it's likely gonna take them 4 years to do the 4 episodes.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's coming next week

tumblr_mq4yx1RieW1r4pxf8o1_r1_500.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
this summer season is a steaming pile of shyt. the fall season looks like it'll make up for it though.

It was looking pretty bad at the start but I've actually found a couple of shows that are decent.

Gatchaman Crowds - Hilarious and smart deconstruction of the original series and other power ranger type shows.

Gin No Saji - Dude goes to a farming school and basically encounters ungodly levels of hilarious fukkery. Based on the manga by Arakawa Hiromu, the same woman who gave us Fullmetal Alchemist.

Tamayura: More Agressive - sequel to the Satou Junichi anime about the happenings of a shy, timid schoolgirl who loves photography and her friends. So mellow, so laid-back, so great.

Turning Girls - What Inferno Cop did for every action series ever, this does for every drama about women looking for a man. Hilarious stuff with ultimate levels of trolling.

WataMote (Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!) - Comedy about a delusional introvert schoolgirl who wants to become popular. The humor is pretty dark in the sense you constantly feel bad for how desperate and sad she is, but at the same time it's her own fault, so it's a really weird mix of being embarrassed for her actions only to laugh at her later.