Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Episode 06: Party Night

He should try enjoying life, rather than spending his time trying to outsmart me. While he's alive, that is.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Started watching Naruto Shippuden, enjoying it so far. Liked original naruto but finished it before Shippuden was running so I just never thought to watch it. Now after like 7 years removed from naruto ending I'm picking up and catching up. Up to the part where Pain is giving leaf village that work.

That's pretty much the peak of the series too :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I

I'm playing Ninja Storm right now and holy fukk the story is just painful after that.

Is the game any good heard a lot of bad shyt about it tho :patrice:

And ya it's not good I mean after it has some good scenes and moments that u be like :damn: :noah:

But the cohesiveness isn't there at all unforuntately which is the downside to long running series that ain't named one piece or hijame no ippo and some other ones

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Is the game any good heard a lot of bad shyt about it tho :patrice:

And ya it's not good I mean after it has some good scenes and moments that u be like :damn: :noah:

But the cohesiveness isn't there at all unforuntately which is the downside to long running series that ain't named one piece or hijame no ippo and some other ones
Some people hate just because it feels good - its the best ninja storm by a lot imo. But that's like saying Dynasty Warriors 8 is good - some people just can't roll with those kinds of games regardless.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I got this weird vibe that Hai to Gensou no Grimgar should be on toonami for some reason. It reminds me of the old shyt I watched back in the day.:skip: