TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
About to finish Noragami season 2. Any good newish anime i should start? already watching Erased btw.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My major gripe with Gate right now is that they pretty much wasted the entire first season without any major fights. I wanna see what that Mage and archer can do on the battlefield, fukk all this other bullshyt. It's entertaining but the plot decisions they made are pissing me off
You expect too much of this show. Gate is just about everything wrong with anime put in a blender and served with entertaining presentation.

The main character is one of the worst simps I've ever seen too. This guy running around playing her father and shyt and gonna go on some suicide mission for her. I don't even know why Rory is all into him like that.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Seinen series. :wow:

Any newer seinen out there I should check out? Right now I'm just backtracking through animes I've heard of in passing through the years.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This anime Erased

I can tell its gonna be a gem

Best part is that they are keeping Anime cliches to a minimum :banderas:

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
Erased killing me with the abrupt endings. I get enthralled by what's happening and it just ends with me salivating for next week's episode. Holy crap things are escalating.

Thank God for Ojisan to Marshmallow to brighten my mood :mjcry:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else get into their feels when watching OPM?

I started watching the special episodes yesterday which solidified some of my theories about the true nature of the series.

Saitama started off extremely suicidal in the flashback where the crab/lobster monster threatened to kill him but he didn't care at all since he had nothing going on for his life.

Later though, when he decided that he's always wanted to be a hero, that's when he decided that he had something to live for. Saitama is not only strong physically but very strong mentally too. Even as a hero he's still treated like he doesn't exist or doesn't matter. In the first special episode he tried to pet a cat but it coward away from him. With the show and manga being satire it's harder for people to recognize this since the comedy is meant to overlap the darker elements of the story.

I think it's just pretty interesting because I used to question why the opening theme song was so badass but the ending was really sad.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn they are on S2. Still haven't finished S1.

But right now I'm watching

Akame ga kill
serph is the end ( or however you spell it )
You need to get back on that, the main character is damn killer :blessed:

I don't know if I should serph watch s2, wasn't really feeling till the s1, you on s2? :patrice: