Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I can't be the only one watching Bahamut Chronicle right? The loli flat-chested princess went from full tsun tsun to putting her bid in in less than an episode and now she's fuming over that pink haired chick.

Every season now there's at least one of these magical school battle harems.

Well, I did read the manga, but I dropped it after 5 chapters.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
just finished the second season of hokuto no ken and it is already the goat...

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post is about the latest episode of DRRR. If you haven't watched it, avert your eyes.

Only DRRR would drop a bombshell and then not talk about it for an entire episode. They did however drop another different bombshell about Saika. Straight up took it in a different direction and then end the episode with more fire for you to mull over until next week. I guess we sort of know who hit Dotachin. This show gets me every time. LOL 2 Celty passing out from shock and those advanced Saika techniques.

Props to you all about Erased. You guys were on the money there. Plus there is a personal reference in there that I found to be hilarious.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Just finished Rec(short anime 9 episodes, 12 minutes each.)

Man this was good(don't think some will like it). It's a romance about a voice actress and the male main character works in advertising/marketing coming up with ideas to promote new snack products. It's not sappy type romance though and seeing how voice actresses do things in Japan was interesting.

Last edited:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
KonoSuba is pretty funny

It's really a light novel. Most of this style series comes from light novels.

Yeah, Konosuba is pretty entertaining.

I figured it was a light novel series. But I just couldn't read the manga, it was somewhat painful, at the least.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
This post is about the latest episode of DRRR. If you haven't watched it, avert your eyes.

Only DRRR would drop a bombshell and then not talk about it for an entire episode. They did however drop another different bombshell about Saika. Straight up took it in a different direction and then end the episode with more fire for you to mull over until next week. I guess we sort of know who hit Dotachin. This show gets me every time. LOL 2 Celty passing out from shock and those advanced Saika techniques.

Props to you all about Erased. You guys were on the money there. Plus there is a personal reference in there that I found to be hilarious.

I'd recommend using the spoiler tag next time.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd recommend using the spoiler tag next time.
I know YOU of all people ain't talking about spoilers. The episode has been out. If you're a fan, you'd watch before coming into the thread. After an episode is released, it's free game.

Last edited:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I know YOU of all people ain't talking about spoilers. The episode has been out. If you're a fan, you'd watch before coming into the thread. After an episode it released, it's free game.

No need to try to justify it. I said one ambiguous phrase, and if that spoiled it for you, my mistake; but, you wrote a 'paragraph'. And to be frank, it's the reason we have the spoiler tag, for people who plan to watch it in the near future. It's not "free game" just because the ep is out.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No need to try to justify it. I said one ambiguous phrase, and if that spoiled it for you, my mistake; but, you wrote a 'paragraph'. And to be frank, it's the reason we have the spoiler tag, for people who plan to watch it in the near future. It's not "free game" just because the ep is out.
I don't care.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri