Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
hunter x hunter is some straight savage shyt

I remember the 90's anime a little but never watched it like that. I heard the remake was getting hype far as anime go so like 2 weeks ago I decided to give it a shot. shyt is :wow: I've watched every episode already.

To my knowledge the anime damn near up with the manga cause the bytch ass author always going on hiatus. He need to update this shyt man.....

Kurapika is a savage. That Yorknew City arc was by far the best in the manga/anime imo. He was going rouge and prolly could have taken out all the spiders if he ain't have no friends.

What some good recommendations of some good ongoing anime's? If I like the anime I try to catch up on the manga.

Daps
Just finished watching episode 20 of Zetsuen no Tempest. Ended in one of the most brutal cliffhangers of the series.

shyt just got real
maget.jpg

Seriously that ending just sent a wrecking-ball through the whole damn series. where does it go now? Next episode needs to hurry up and drop.

Thank you for recommending this piff.. I'm eatin' healthy right now

I caught up on HxH and AOT and the hunger started to set in

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

I remember the 90's anime a little but never watched it like that. I heard the remake was getting hype far as anime go so like 2 weeks ago I decided to give it a shot. shyt is :wow: I've watched every episode already.

To my knowledge the anime damn near up with the manga cause the bytch ass author always going on hiatus. He need to update this shyt man.....

Kurapika is a savage. That Yorknew City arc was by far the best in the manga/anime imo. He was going rouge and prolly could have taken out all the spiders if he ain't have no friends.

What some good recommendations of some good ongoing anime's? If I like the anime I try to catch up on the manga.
yea theres only 2 more arcs in the manga i think :to:.....i recommend fairy tail, legend of the legendary heroes, rainbow (this shyt is just :wow:) & magi....LotLH and rainbow are way more mature than the other two

Speaking on this fairy tail shyt
they took a pretty big risk with this alternate world shyt and it kind fukked up the momentum, but it was still pretty good story wise :ehh:....it was just kinda gay natsu couldnt use magic for so much of the arc

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

If HxH is at the Ant Arc right now it's gonna be a long ass time before it catches up even with the manga on hiatus.

That shyts gotta be the longest arc I've ever read :laugh:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might just start watching Gundam Wing, had been stuck on Cowboy Bebop for a minute.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watch the 2011 version the animation is more up to date. theres a slight difference in animation and the older version stops at the greed island arc.

you could always watch all 60 and just pick up the new one afterwards..

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
trying to finish off Shana Season 3. its not great nor it it bad. good enough to watch and not drop but i been watching it for a week now and i'm almost at the half way point.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fairy tail is dope as fuk brehs, idk why yall dont talk about that shyt....natsu is dat dude :salute:.....this dude gildarts is a mufukkin problem too :merchant:

did you see gildarts fight vs bluenote:whew: my only beef was that fight shouldve been longer