King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
killua more than likely just saved gons life. too bad for kite though

my niga kite :wow:

even though i fully expected him to die due to all the foreshadowing, it was still sad to see and its even sadder that gon doesnt believe he's dead :to:
I felt them feels, brehs. I felt them feels. :to:

Just watched HxH

Kite ain't dead, she was sitting in water with her legs wrapped around his head, he's in a preserved state to be eaten by the queen. Remember, if you kill him, he's useless to the queen.

Can't imagine how powerful the king will be once he's born :wow:

Gon is an idiot. Can't wait to see him, if it ever happens, get beat within an inch of his life.

Killua proved once again that he is THAT nikka :ohlawd:

You really think so? :lupe:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
HxH is on another level ATM.

Any new anime other than attack of the titans I should be checking for?

I actually stoped watching attack of the titans after I read the manga

:ohhh: i stopped watching attack on titan after i read lil bit of the manga too..its on a slow pace now anyway ill catch up later

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
my niga kite :wow:

even though i fully expected him to die due to all the foreshadowing, it was still sad to see and its even sadder that gon doesnt believe he's dead :to:

:lolbron:

that nikka kite got bodied :wow:, and kilua stay bytching up, but he lives to fight another day

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:

that nikka kite got bodied :wow:, and kilua stay bytching up, but he lives to fight another day

:rudy: killua is more boss than the main character is. his family is a bunch of monsters. he did the right thing ,by leaving if they had stayed more than likely kite wouldnt have been able to go all out. killua followed orders and now both he and gon are safe. i've waited years for this to be animated.:blessed:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:rudy: killua is more boss than the main character is. his family is a bunch of monsters. he did the right thing ,by leaving if they had stayed more than likely kite wouldnt have been able to go all out. killua followed orders and now both he and gon are safe. i've waited years for this to be animated.:blessed:

everyone has to stan someone i guess. but this isnt the first time killua bytches up, prolly wont be the last. :bryan: continue your stanning

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
It was more a strategic retreat. They would of got slaughtered if they stayed.

thats cool.. i completely understand that. he still a bytch :heh: even the 2 dudes that showed up wit the head old hunter breh said he was p*ssy AND its not the 1st time he's done it, he;s done it in EVERY arc.

GON is a stubborn and is down to scrap regardless of power level. gon always shows that even if dude is more experienced than you, u can pull some shyt out of your ass and get a victory, like the broke nose master hunter said.

Killua is experienced, but when shyt gets real he's all :sadcam: they have a good dynamic. it works to move the story.. somebody gotta be the bytch, and its killua :manny:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats cool.. i completely understand that. he still a bytch :heh: even the 2 dudes that showed up wit the head old hunter breh said he was p*ssy AND its not the 1st time he's done it, he;s done it in EVERY arc.

GON is a stubborn and is down to scrap regardless of power level. gon always shows that even if dude is more experienced than you, u can pull some shyt out of your ass and get a victory, like the broke nose master hunter said.

Killua is experienced, but when shyt gets real he's all :sadcam: they have a good dynamic. it works to move the story.. somebody gotta be the bytch, and its killua :manny:

:dead:

i think killua and gon are ying yang or wateva.. Gon is the light..

Those 3 hunters that showed up :whew: ... They about to go HAM in the forest :lawd:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
fukit.. killua didnt even bounce because he wanted to allow kite to go all out.. nikka was scared shytless, just like when he realized pinhead was his brother. he wanted no parts of that fight.
RunawayFerrisBeullersDayoff.gif