Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
thats cool.. i completely understand that. he still a bytch :heh: even the 2 dudes that showed up wit the head old hunter breh said he was p*ssy AND its not the 1st time he's done it, he;s done it in EVERY arc.

GON is a stubborn and is down to scrap regardless of power level. gon always shows that even if dude is more experienced than you, u can pull some shyt out of your ass and get a victory, like the broke nose master hunter said.

Killua is experienced, but when shyt gets real he's all :sadcam: they have a good dynamic. it works to move the story.. somebody gotta be the bytch, and its killua :manny:

:deadmanny:

u got a point tho :ohhh: killua only acts tough when he knows he has the advantage but when shyt hits the fan he always gets shook :heh:....my niga gon doesnt give a fukk :wow: he looked like he was bout to go super saiyan and go berserk when he saw what that ant did to my niga kite :whew:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iirc the assassin clan has a rule that you flee if you have no chance of killing your target. killua gets a pass.

those chimera ants are overpowered. kite better be okay:sadbron:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That cat turned into one of the hottest anime bytches I've ever seen 4 episodes ago in Bleach :whew:

Bleach-yoruichi.jpg

Bleach%20-%20Yoruichi.jpg

Yoruichi, Black Excellence

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yoooo why the fuk nobody talk about fairy tail in this bytch :birdman:...i just started watching this shyt and its on point, Natsu is dat dude :salute:....show reminds me of one piece a lot especially natsu whos like a clone of luffy

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Holla @ us when you get to Soul Society Arc and Rescue Rukia Arc. Aizen the God will have you convinced.
Soul Society vs Aizen, Gin & Tousen - YouTube

Just finished that shyt, AND GOOD GOTDAMN :damn:

I just started that arc back on earth, but I think I'mma skip it to get to the next big shyt.

I thought Ichigo was dope as fukk when he showed up with that cape, but when he went trench coat/dark blade :mindblown:

Can't wait to continue :win:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Yoooo why the fuk nobody talk about fairy tail in this bytch :birdman:...i just started watching this shyt and its on point, Natsu is dat dude :salute:....show reminds me of one piece a lot especially natsu whos like a clone of luffy

fairy tail is dope but i cudnt continue watching after the time skip tbh shyt got mediocre hella fast after that

and nobody compares to the gawd luffy :birdman:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just started that arc back on earth, but I think I'mma skip it to get to the next big shyt.

I thought Ichigo was dope as fukk when he showed up with that cape, but when he went trench coat/dark blade :mindblown:

the yammy rialgo fight:ooh:

i dont know if you've ever seen yu yu hakusho but the writer of bleach was was influenced by this show. its also written by the same person that makes hunter x hunter.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Which will be the Arrancar Invasion arc. Should be episode 110 and on.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Which will be the Arrancar Invasion arc. Should be episode 110 and on.

RIGHT, cuz that's what I jumped right to. My homie mapped out how I should approach this, and I was gonna TRY to push straight through, but said fukk it.

He had me go ahead to 206 - 212 to catch the flashback as to how shyt got started, then had me jump back to 110 to pick shyt up.

This show's straight piff so far :win:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
RIGHT, cuz that's what I jumped right to. My homie mapped out how I should approach this, and I was gonna TRY to push straight through, but said fukk it.

He had me go ahead to 206 - 212 to catch the flashback as to how shyt got started, then had me jump back to 110 to pick shyt up.

This show's straight piff so far :win:
Until you get to that godawful Fullbringer Arc :snoop:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
fairy tail is dope but i cudnt continue watching after the time skip tbh shyt got mediocre hella fast after that

and nobody compares to the gawd luffy :birdman:

well im only on ep 63 so idk bout all that :patrice:....but for now this shyt on point :jawalrus:....oh and as for the luffy, natsu comparison i only make it cuz of the way they eat, how there kinda dumb except when they fight and there overall come at me bro attitudes.....id nvr compare them in gooness cuz that shyt aint close :usure: