ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HxH... :wow:, at least this episode felt like there was more in it than the others.

I got up to episode 119 in One Piece... Zoro is so beast.. this nicca always get beat to the brink of death and start getting delirious having flashbacks but then comes up with something so :blessed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
HxH... :wow:, at least this episode felt like there was more in it than the others.

I got up to episode 119 in One Piece... Zoro is so beast.. this nicca always get beat to the brink of death and start getting delirious having flashbacks but then comes up with something so :blessed:

Wait till you get to Luffy vs. Crocodile. :wow:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

:dwillhuh: HxH been piff for weeks now breh

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Just watched HxH

Kite ain't dead, she was sitting in water with her legs wrapped around his head, he's in a preserved state to be eaten by the queen. Remember, if you kill him, he's useless to the queen.

Can't imagine how powerful the king will be once he's born :wow:

Gon is an idiot. Can't wait to see him, if it ever happens, get beat within an inch of his life.

Killua proved once again that he is THAT nikka :ohlawd:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Danganronpa seems like one of the most promising shows of next season

15 people in a school and the only way to graduate is to commit a perfect murder. if your classmates figure out it was you who did it you are executed and if you get away with it they're all killed and you graduate only one can win.

almost like Mirai Nikki

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait till you get to Luffy vs. Crocodile. :wow:

Breh holy shyt... episode 126.. :whew:, Luffy went so fukking ham on that dude :wow:

One thing I gotta admit, One Piece knows how to build some pretty scum-douchebag ass villains, that shark guy was a pretty big piece of shyt but Crocodile topped him :laugh: - dude had that evil supervillain swag on lock with 1 of the best evil arrogant a$$hole laughs - if everything had gone his way Vivi would have gone insane.

:dwillhuh: HxH been piff for weeks now breh

Man they weren't bad episodes, it was just alot of building of suspense or the foundation of what's to come to me.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

15 people in a school and the only way to graduate is to commit a perfect murder. if your classmates figure out it was you who did it you are executed and if you get away with it they're all killed and you graduate only one can win.

almost like Mirai Nikki

:dead:

The fukkery will be amazing

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

almost like Mirai Nikki

:russ: That sound like Classroom of Truth in Bakuman 3.

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Anyone watch Attack on Titan?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aIlbGiM8lk]Attack on Titan Teaser Trailer [End of All Hope] HD - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
ZUtG2dj.gif

gPBDdwN.gif

Even I was :leon::sadcam: at these