Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
JoJo slander starting early. Me no like. New JoJo kill all hoes early!

nicca what?

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson Too many non-Black people flinging that around like they are in a Tarantino flick.

True..... still trynna figure out from a post who was the white dude from Charlotte they said was slinging it around. :childplease:

Wouldnt mind meeting up with him and having a "nice" conversation:youngsabo:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Done watch Gungrave. Very sad, emotional, and excellent in every way. I must confess it brought me to tears.....:mjcry:. Would have given it a 10 if it wasnt for all that monster nonsense, so 9/10.......After the first ep I thought the whole series will be the same as it, thank God I was wrong.

At the ending

Did Brandon die or not? cause didn't you notice the girl give a faint smile in the end?...I mean, I'm sure they died but why was Mika smiling? Brandon and Harry died hugging each other or something like that?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Done watch Gungrave. Very sad, emotional, and excellent in every way. I must confess it brought me to tears.....:mjcry:. Would have given it a 10 if it wasnt for all that monster nonsense, so 9/10.......After the first ep I thought the whole series will be the same as it, thank God I was wrong.

At the ending
Did Brandon die or not? cause didn't you notice the girl give a faint smile in the end?
That show is a tale of 2 halves The first half of that anime is amazing. One of the best ive seen. The second part is embarrassing. Still a solid 8 off the power of the first half

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don't watch anime much, but I really enjoy DBZ, YuYu Hakusho, and One Punch Man.

Can yall give me some suggestions for anime similar to those? The fighting scenes in all 3 were :banderas: