I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Watch the show. Its not like the designs make it look like at all.

I think he was trying to pull in some female viewers with the designs cuz everything else is straight.
Bet that's what I wanted to hear. Gonna start it tonight

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Bet that's what I wanted to hear. Gonna start it tonight
dont get it twisted tho, there's a lot of fruity ish shyt going on in jojo (the way they dress, the way a lot of characters do these vogue poses, and even how characters move) but its not too distracting.....this new one tho looks waaaaaay gayer than the rest and i hear the main in the arc after this one is actually gay soooo

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
dont get it twisted tho, there's a lot of fruity ish shyt going on in jojo (the way they dress, the way a lot of characters do these vogue poses, and even how characters move) but its not too distracting.....this new one tho looks waaaaaay gayer than the rest and i hear the main in the arc after this one is actually gay soooo

Yeah, I could honestly give a shyt though. Sooooooo

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:scust:now im hesitant again

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
btw how was the Manga?
Dope. Different feel than the previous parts. When this manga was released it was around the shonen high school manga era so expect that kind of setting. Still stand of the week but not as much as part 3 was.
He ain't tho and has a kid. His look is suspect tho. Honestly if that stuff bothers you that much people should just skip part 5 cuz it doesn't have as much continuality as the other parts. And the character designs are way more suspect. Parts 6 and beyond tho :whew:

And part 4 is def worth the watch and read if you can find good scans for it.

The gang's hunting a serial killer that obsesses over dead women's hands :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri