Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Good thing about the new Jojo art in Diamond is Unbreakable is that they actually look their age.

The fault of the last one was that he was young and it made him look like he was an adult.

Last edited:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
that ending still fukks with me

and that intro music is still in my mp3 player :wow:

I'm glad I'm giving this a chance..theses "old style" animes used to turn me off..

I'm also watching Rin- Daughters of Mnemosyne and that shyt is INSANE :merchant:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
........is that the end? fukk no RERUN, RERUN PLEASE:sadbron:
The raws go up to 41 and i am :francis: he save that bytch life and she ended up with :wow: this is why we #HOH

Edit: plus with the weak winter anime Season this one is going to become the Winter anime of the season.... coli about to :eat: when this drops

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@Marezzy :wow: i can link you to the raws shyt only going to make you :francis: but then you :ehh: and realized there is more shyt for him to do... i dont want to spoiler too much

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
@Marezzy :wow: i can link you to the raws shyt only going to make you :francis: but then you :ehh: and realized there is more shyt for him to do... i dont want to spoiler too much

Naw breh I'll I binged the own series I need a moment.......just give me a moment :to: