Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The ONLY good thing about being stuck here in Afghanistan is that I've been able to up my anime intake. Over the past couple weeks these are the anime I've been able to finish

Fullmetal Panic (The Second Raid)
Inuyasha:The Final Act
Aquarion
Fafner
Samurai Champloo(already seen it but its a classic)
Cowboy Bebop (already seen it a MILLION TIMES but its a classic)

:mj:

Of all those I've enjoyed every single one EXCEPT Fafner. That shyt was just too Gay for my liking. Imagine Shinji and Kawarou but times 10 the Gayness and spread out over 26 episodes (and a movie):dahell:

Right now I just finished the first season of Eureka 7, that shyt literally had me up all night for 3 days :blessed:. I went online to order the second boxset and they want $200 fukking dollars for that shyt:wtf:....

I jjst xaid fukk it and ordered the individual volumes, the only one couldn't get for a decent price was volume 11 ($245.99:birdman:) so I guess I'll be out 4 episodes..

Also ordered the complete series of Orphen and Mars Daybreak:mj:

Anime saved my life bruhs:to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The ONLY good thing about being stuck here in Afghanistan is that I've been able to up my anime intake. Over the past couple weeks these are the anime I've been able to finish

Fullmetal Panic (The Second Raid)
Inuyasha:The Final Act
Aquarion
Fafner

:mj:

I also said fukk it and ordered the complete series of Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop even though I've seen them a million times on Adult Swim, because those two are classics.

Right now I just fiunished the first season of Eureka 7, that shyt literally had me up all night for 3 days :blessed:. I went online to order the second boxset and they want $200 fukking dollars for that shyt:wtf:....

I jjst xaid fukk it and ordered the individual volumes, the only one couldn't get for a decent price was volume 11 ($245.99:birdman:) so I guess I'll be out 4 episodes..

Also ordered the complete series of Orphen and Mars Daybreak:mj:

Anime saved my life bruhs:to:
warning if you're talking about Eureka 7 AO then its a decent watch but if you compare it to the original series it ain't that hot. the ending is also pure shyt if you like any kinda closure you're gonna be let down. worse than the ending to the original series in terms of closure for the entire cast.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
warning if you're talking about Eureka 7 AO then its a decent watch but if you compare it to the original series it ain't that hot. the ending is also pure shyt if you like any kinda closure you're gonna be let down. worse than the ending to the original series in terms of closure for the entire cast.

Nah I'm talking about the original Eureka 7. I read some reviews on AO and they weren't too good so I didn't wanna bother...

Also anybody seen Dragonaut:The Resonance? I was gonna pick it up off Amazon for $14 but the reviews made it seem like the worse shyt ever so i held off...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah I'm talking about the original Eureka 7. I read some reviews on AO and they weren't too good so I didn't wanna bother...

Also anybody seen Dragonaut:The Resonance? I was gonna pick it up off Amazon for $14 but the reviews made it seem like the worse shyt ever so i held off...
At one point i was watching Dragonaut but i dropped it. i guess you might just say i forgot it existed and never finished it.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I was sleeping, this Hunter X Hunter is raw as hell, I'm up to Ep. 71. I'm feeling the progression of Gon and Killua, look like they gonna be beasts

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Waist of time breh! and how good is you connection over there breh? you can stream all that shyt online

Nah man, I can BARELY get a connection to the coli and facebook over here. Everytime an album leaks I have to have one of my friends log in under me, get the link and email me the tracks one by one so Streamining is unfortunately out of the question...