peppe

Superstar
Daps
Halfway through Seven Deadly Sins.

This shyt is dope. :whew:

One of my friends tried to put me on it months ago but I didn't watch because I thought it looked kiddy af.

Last time I judge a show by it's animation.

Based on the replies I checked out the the poster and I was like :what: This some kid anime ??

But then I started watching and was like :gladbron: 24 episodes in one day like it was nothing :banderas: I liked how everyone's connection seems random in the beginning and as the story progresses you seem them all being connected one way or another. That ban and Elaine history tho:damn:

You Attack on titan anime watchers are missing out if you haven't read the manga:ufdup:, you thought season 1 was good season 2 is going to be straight :banderas:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Based on the replies I checked out the the poster and I was like :what: This some kid anime ??

But then I started watching and was like :gladbron: 24 episodes in one day like it was nothing :banderas: I liked how everyone's connection seems random in the beginning and as the story progresses you seem them all being connected one way or another. That ban and Elaine history tho:damn:

You Attack on titan anime watchers are missing out if you haven't read the manga:ufdup:, you thought season 1 was good season 2 is going to be straight :banderas:

I've been :eat: since the manga first came out :wow:

:mjcry:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Gonna re-watch that lit episode of Cavalry after I watch this new ep of Gundam :wow:

:banderas:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This new Gundam series' character development is cool and all, but...... nikkas need some fukking action. This is Gundam after-all. A couple minutes of action in the last 2-3 episodes isn't going to cut it from a Gundam series.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
This new Gundam series' character development is cool and all, but...... nikkas need some fukking action. This is Gundam after-all. A couple minutes of action in the last 2-3 episodes isn't going to cut it from a Gundam series.

Gundam hasn't ALWAYS been action-packed. Look at the original Gundam.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gonna re-watch that lit episode of Cavalry after I watch this new ep of Gundam :wow:

:banderas:
It's tragic that Asterisk is guaranteed getting a second season and Cavalry is not. I need to see Ikki fight Todo animated if it happens.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
That was 20 or however many years ago. You really gonna sit here and tell me that Gundam isnt synonymous with action-packed mech fights? :comeon:

You can't tell me that there isn't episodes where there is little to no action in most of them? Just saying.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
It's tragic that Asterisk is guaranteed getting a second season and Cavalry is not. I need to see Ikki fight Todo animated if it happens.

Tragic, indeed. I can only manage one episode every 2 weeks of Asterisk. I need a second season for Cavalry to be confirmed ASAP.

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Cowboy Bebop
Berserk
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Basilisk
One Piece
Hunter X Hunter
YuYu Hakusho
Parasyte
Kuroko No Basuke
Seven Deadly Sins

that's just my opinion tho :manny:
One Punch man is in my top 5 favorite i ever watched.