Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The last episode was so good breh

That last scene:mjcry:
:whoa: havent watched it as of yet breh.....im about to rn tho

EDIT: just finished watching it

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

im bout to be balls deep in my feels for a whole week til i get some answers :mjcry:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just completed monster musume (everyday life of monster girls) unique take on a harem ecchi series
it was straight thought it would of been more but its coo

i watch so damn many i should just only post bout the ones i enjoy a lot instead of posting bout every single one i watch :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry episode 4
giphy.gif

There are no words for how amazing that was.

I wasn't sold on this show until this fight but if they can deliver more stuff like this we're looking at the show of the season here in all likelihood.

Last edited:

shanks

All Star
Daps
Just finished Samurai Champloo and :wow::obama:. Currently waiting on the next episode for One Man Punch :youngsabo::lawd:. But I Don't know which anime to start watching now :shaq2::jbhmm:.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry episode 4
giphy.gif

There are no words for how amazing that was.
Don't make me go back to that show man :mjcry: I trust your opinion too much
Just finished Samurai Champloo and :wow::obama:. Currently waiting on the next episode for One Man Punch :youngsabo::lawd:. But I Don't know which anime to start watching now :shaq2::jbhmm:.
If you ain't seen Fate/Zero or any of the Hajime no Ippo runs then you need to get on that pronto

But yeah... Sam Cham is a classic. Still got that OST on my mp3 rotation and its been damn near a decade now :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't make me go back to that show man :mjcry: I trust your opinion too much

If you ain't seen Fate/Zero or any of the Hajime no Ippo runs then you need to get on that pronto

But yeah... Sam Cham is a classic. Still got that OST on my mp3 rotation and its been damn near a decade now :wow:
Uri was saying it's gonna get good and I had my doubts but it's good. It just had it's Bell Carnel vs the Minotaur fight moment

Next couple of episodes should be promising.
I was wrong for doubting.

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Aye yo recommend a Nikka some underrated anime. I already seen most of the popular ones

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk just seemingly pulled some kinda half ass imitation of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. It fell a bit flat to me.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Aye yo recommend a Nikka some underrated anime. I already seen most of the popular ones
What are you into?
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk just seemingly pulled some kinda half ass imitation of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. It fell a bit flat to me.
They both felt like the same show with Cavalry having better polish all around.