Dude's ain't ready for Josuke's swag...

Josuke.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nice chivalry ep but clearly yall niccas aint nvr seen the irregular at magic school cuz its pretty much the same except there was no lovey dovey stuff by the main from wat i remember. Chivalry is better but the main's OP-ness is the same :heh:

nothing still aint touching noragami tho
I dropped Irregular at the Magic School because it was boring. They spent more time breaking down the science of the magic than actually having anything interesting happen. I was in the middle of that high school competition when I dropped it. The two shows share a few elements but don't have much in common really.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
stands are cool but i miss the hand to hand fighting and strategy of the first two arcs
I dropped Irregular at the Magic School because it was boring. They spent more time breaking down the science of the magic than actually having anything interesting happen. I was in the middle of that high school competition when I dropped it. The two shows share a few elements but don't have much in common really.
i dropped it too, they still hella similar tho. Chivalry is a lot more exciting tho, if it get too sappy i'll drop it also tho

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
stands are cool but i miss the hand to hand fighting and strategy of the first two arcs
I feel ya but don't sleep on the upcoming parts breh. Still plenty of strategy and creativity with the fights get much better.
Still :dead: @ Saitama's explanation for where he got his powers.
nikka kept that same blank face expression the whole time too :dead:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just finished watching Gun x Sword, definitely a good watch :wow: