The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i hope Madhouse will work on trying to get the rights to make The Breaker into a anime :ohlawd:... but first the author of the breaker has to get the Manhwa to get published in japan so it can gain popularity :francis: and from what i understand Koreans and Japanese people cant really fukk with each other

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Forgot, to mention Arslan Senki
large.gif

e68c2ccf2731731f849b1d8f3ed36a1c9c82261d_hq.gif

:ohlawd:
I swear the WHOLE budget went to the Dariun v Silver Mask fights.

The last one in particular :wow::banderas: those dudes were throwing WEIGHT
been catching up on the anime i lost track of. Rokka is pretty good. Heard people thought that the first few episodes were bad, but i enjoy them.
The first eps of Rokka aren't 'bad' they're just incredibly mediocre when compared to the rest of the show.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
so whats going on with the anime this season brehs? only like 3 of the new shows i wanted to watch has been subbed so far. all the other ones (The Asterisk War,
Chivalry of a Failed Knight, The One Being Sung, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, AntiMagic Academy 35th Test Platoon)

are RAW only for some reason even tho its been damn near a week since most of these were released :jbhmm:
Asterisk War and Chivalry have a LOT in common, but being 100 on it - Chivalry looks to be the better show without question going off the first ep

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
so whats going on with the anime this season brehs? only like 3 of the new shows i wanted to watch has been subbed so far. all the other ones (The Asterisk War,
Chivalry of a Failed Knight, The One Being Sung, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, AntiMagic Academy 35th Test Platoon)

are RAW only for some reason even tho its been damn near a week since most of these were released :jbhmm:

Asterisk War and Failed Knight subs were released this past Saturday. Kissanime had them up.

Edit: Nvm, just read your recent post. Don't know what to tell you then :manny:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Asterisk War and Chivalry have a LOT in common, but being 100 on it - Chivalry looks to be the better show without question going off the first ep

I'm up to date on Asterisk, and it's :ehh:

Chivalry is much better :wow:

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Just saw the first episode of that new Gundam series :mjcry:

After ten years of waiting, they finally given us a Gundam series that's watchable :mjcry:

That first episode of One Punch Man too :whoo:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Asterisk War and Failed Knight subs were released this past Saturday. Kissanime had them up.

Edit: Nvm, just read your recent post. Don't know what to tell you then :manny:
You can create an account on kissanime and download the episodes in 1080/720p :manny:
something going on with my laptop cuz i can browse at good speed but streaming and downloading from my browser (any browser not just chrome) is slow as fukk compared to what it was only a couple weeks ago smh but torrents download fast as usual. Guess i'll just be waiting :beli:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Everybody who watched Prison School needs to read the manga now or the mangaka's other series My Devil Blues now :whew:
The art:ohlawd:
"A combination horror story and re-telling of the mythologies of the American South, "Me and the Devil Blues" features RJ, a man who sells his soul to the devil in exchange for the devil teaching him to play the blues. The story features many elements familiar to American readers but not much featured in Japanese comics, including the practice of lynching and the sharp racial divisions in the south around the time of the story."

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
thinking bout buying one piece collection but good lord at how many of these fukkers i gotta buy :damn:

i know its at imperial down on disc i wont watch that shyt dubbed ill just watch it in sub of course just on the fence on buying long running anime series compare to ones that aren't as long

my sword art online blu ray came in today for the first arc as a earlier bday gift :ahh: