nAvelOt.gif

BEST GIRL :blessed:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She never stood a chance when Megumi was introduced into Soma's life :wow:

:what: you taking Megumi over a girl nicknamed the Meat Master? Soma actually has 4 girls he can smash right now but this homely girl can :camby:

Did Kiyoshi get the figurines :lupe:? That cliffhanger :damn:. Gakuto is a damn G and moving up the list of GOAT sidekicks. That Lego montage :dead:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah keep going. It's dope af. Plot is a little shaky but I think it's pretty interesting. It's very unique. The action, graphics, and animation are amazing
Just finished it, didn't enjoy how it ended, but otherwise a okay show. I enjoyed the movie more than the show, really sets things for season 2.

large.gif

The fight scenes are just beautiful :whew:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:what: you taking Megumi over a girl nicknamed the Meat Master? Soma actually has 4 girls he can smash right now but this homely girl can :camby:

Did Kiyoshi get the figurines :lupe:? That cliffhanger :damn:. Gakuto is a damn G and moving up the list of GOAT sidekicks. That Lego montage :dead:
Meat master looks like she can put it DOWN. If I was soma that would be the first conquest. That's a solid 6 month smash. Megumi is wife material tho. Nakiri is straight smash and never text back to get her :umad:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Bruh, you can :camby:

One day, you'll understand what it means to have a girl like Megumi come into your life and put you at ease with her cooking :wow:

:stopitslime:

Gakuto is GOAT status atm, the shyt he's done just for figurines breh :dead:

Anyone else paying attention to the dumb ass songs that Joe and the other 2 are singing? Choo choo train song and Patty Cake :mjlol: :dead:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, you can :camby:

One day, you'll understand what it means to have a girl like Megumi come into your life and put you at ease with her cooking :wow:

:stopitslime:

Soma's too young to wife up Megumi. He needs to throw that A-5 beef at the Meat Master for the time being :shaq:. Erina can get it too:takedat:. Gotta sample the appetizers before the main course. Megumi's a down ass chick. She'll wait and have some home cooking ready:wow:

Hopefully they stick to the manga unlike AoT. I can't believe they removed Levi :why:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri