TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I have a feeling Worrick fukked men in that brothel lol. No way he's working there by turning away male clientele and getting women that are 7 and 8s.

He also said he started as a 'gigolo' at 13 (or close to that) on the streets, which definitely implies that his original clientele weren't women.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were implying so much about Nicolas and Worrick that at some point I wasn't sure if Nicolas was the one who murdered Worrick's parents (in a fit of delusion), or if they were orphaned outcasts who found each other on the streets, or if they are gay, lol.
I was almost sure that it was Nic who murdered Worick's family but I could swear that the young tag had a tattoo (barcode?) across the neck but Nic does not. They both have a tribal tattoo so something else definitely bolsters their bond. If that was small Nic murdering his family, I wonder what would make Worick team up with him? I need to know that. They are not homosexuals, Worick in particular. Big Mama wasn't letting lil' Worick get turned out on that side of the tracks.

He also said he started as a 'gigolo' at 13 (or close to that) on the streets, which definitely implies that his original clientele weren't women.
No, he said that he started at Big Mama's spot at 13. Not on the streets.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I was almost sure that it was Nic who murdered Worick's family but I could swear that the young tag had a tattoo (barcode?) across the neck but Nic does not. They both have a tribal tattoo so something else definitely bolsters their bond. If that was small Nic murdering his family, I wonder what would make Worick team up with him? I need to know that. They are not homosexuals, Worick in particular. Big Mama wasn't letting lil' Worick get turned out on that side of the tracks.

No, he said that he started at Big Mama's spot at 13. Not on the streets.

Yeah, the tattoo shyt threw me off and those flashbacks were all over the place.

I'm pretty sure Worick did say he started prostituting out on the streets though.

And I just rewatched the part to make sure:

l51Vi9P.png

mrT17RJ.png

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TheGodling Appreciate the clarification. I still will not sign off on him turning tricks for men. We are doing all this debate and watch it not be referenced or talked about ever again, LOL.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I thought Nic killed Worick's parents too. I mean that did look a lot like him.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
It had to be Nic that killed his parents. They pretty much implied it through out the episode.
Nic must have had a damn good reason. Cause i don't know why Worick wouldn't try to kill him. Unless he's doing the super version of keeping his friends close and enemies closer.