twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How many episodes in the marathon, breh? Where do you watch, crunchyroll?

all 12 not many ive done way more than that

when one piece was in the 600 ish range i caught up to that shyt in 1 month :russ:
was watching that everyday late nights and all

i watched it at crunchyroll but i also use kissanime
i do both kissanime has a bigger selection and its free
crunchyroll i like to use to support anime in general for the most part and its also easy to use too

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm trying to get into Evangelion.

Are the reboots any good or should I stick to the original series?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

just check the original series to see if you like it

some of the best animation you'll ever see but the show itself is hate/love. the movies.... EH

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

I'd watch the original first, then the movie End of Evangelion, then the reboots which are good but altered and not as good as the original imo

Its definitely the most thought provoking anime I've seen so its worth watching every version available just to see the different angles.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa: Kuro is a fool but I didn't think that Aizawa was on one as well. They all make up one hilarious trio and the double reveal had me in tears. I didn't see that twist coming but I did notice the screw much more than in the first episode. That last bit of the episode let's me know that the f u c k e r y is coming in steady supply. I also really dig the quizzes at the end.

Monster Musume No Iru Nicihjou: Pure f u c k e r y from the episode's onset. Papi is hilariously cute and very silly. Cerea is another exponent to the f u c k e r y multiplier that is Darling san's life. I didn't know that Smith san was team iPhone. She is such a d i c k to Darling. The creators/ animators are so gratuitous that it's absurd. Still watching with no problems.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Togashi is top 5 status though :dahell:

He's made two entirely different series that have sold 50 million each :oxy:

And without him there is no masterpiece known as 2011 Goat x Hunter :yum:

That's true, but his work ethic is :trash::trash::trash:.

I remember last time HxH came off a long ass hiatus, this dude dropped like 4 chapters and then there was an interview with him talking about how tiring it was and shyt. :why:

A month or two later he was back on hiatus.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Togashi is top 5 status though :dahell:

He's made two entirely different series that have sold 50 million each :oxy:

And without him there is no masterpiece known as 2011 Goat x Hunter :yum:
Can't be top five when you only write every 3 to 4 years.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
That's true, but his work ethic is :trash::trash::trash:.

I remember last time HxH came off a long ass hiatus, this dude dropped like 4 chapters and then there was an interview with him talking about how tiring it was and shyt. :why:

A month or two later he was back on hiatus.

while this nikka oda a slave to his work.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I'll leave these blood lad gifs here

yozprn.gif

vVRk7x.gif

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gangsta. 3: Pretty somber episode and heavy with the back story. Didn't expect that. LOL at Big Mama and the name of her establishment. They are fools for that one. I wish they would have continued the story from last episode's end. They have me hooked.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Gangsta. 3: Pretty somber episode and heavy with the back story. Didn't expect that. LOL at Big Mama and the name of her establishment. They are fools for that one. I wish they would have continued the story from last episode's end. They have me hooked.

They were implying so much about Nicolas and Worrick that at some point I wasn't sure if Nicolas was the one who murdered Worrick's parents (in a fit of delusion), or if they were orphaned outcasts who found each other on the streets, or if they are gay, lol.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
They were implying so much about Nicolas and Worrick that at some point I wasn't sure if Nicolas was the one who murdered Worrick's parents (in a fit of delusion), or if they were orphaned outcasts who found each other on the streets, or if they are gay, lol.

I have a feeling Worrick fukked men in that brothel lol. No way he's working there by turning away male clientele and getting women that are 7 and 8s.