King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Where is that Rock Clapping gif?
The-Rock-Aplauso-ConversaCult.gif

And now that Part 3's officially over, I can point out a couple subliminal parts in the ending if yall haven't picked up on em yet...

Joseph only holding 3 train tickets :mjcry::mjcry:

Them seeing Abdul, Kakyoin, and Iggy off as they cross the bridge (in some cultures, crossing the bridge symbolizes crossing over to the afterlife) :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

And now that Part 3's officially over, I can point out a couple subliminal parts in the ending if yall haven't picked up on em yet...

Them seeing Abdul, Kakyoin, and Iggy off as they cross the bridge (in some cultures, crossing the bridge symbolizes crossing over to the afterlife) :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Damn, I never noticed all of that!:ohhh:

Nikka fukk this dap PLEASE TAKE MY POS REP!!!:damn:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i actually watched food wars first instead of jojo (cant lie i enjoy it more :manny:) and that ep kinda had me in my feels :mjcry: megumi really made a dish so caring that she put something in it to soothe the tasters stomachs cuz of all the food they ate throughout the day :wow:...and then when she broke down :to:

Last edited:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Watched JOJO and I know i'm a sound like a1 hater and be in a minority but I wasn't too pleased with episode. I don't read magna's but JOJO doing what he did was a extreme asspul, that doesn't get explained and just kinda happens. The fight between him and DIO didn't really stand out or kick it up a notch. Also Dio death was really anticlimatic and left something to be desired. I think the OVA did the battle way better (If you can ignore the shytty voice acting and character models)

Overall I did enjoy the series and it was a fun ride. Hope they animate pt 4

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
On the Oregairu side of things, my girl Yui about to take a mean L because she don't wanna put her own feelings first.

She lowkey being a female Hayato, tryna spare feelings and shyt. Whole group been fake as hell tbh.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched JOJO and I know i'm a sound like a1 hater
tumblr_inline_myc5u4yqFu1s8a2ua.gif

ZA WARUDO!

Thats why there's no need read any further. We already know

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
tumblr_mtp1w5rRtW1r6mrcio7_500.gif

and be in a minority but I wasn't too pleased with episode. I don't read magna's but JOJO doing what he did was a extreme asspul, that doesn't get explained and just kinda happens. The fight between him and DIO didn't really stand out or kick it up a notch. Also Dio death was really anticlimatic and left something to be desired. I think the OVA did the battle way better (If you can ignore the shytty voice acting and character models)

Overall I did enjoy the series and it was a fun ride. Hope they animate pt 4

Daps
On the Oregairu side of things, my girl Yui about to take a mean L because she don't wanna put her own feelings first.

She lowkey being a female Hayato, tryna spare feelings and shyt. Whole group been fake as hell tbh.
They better not pull off a "read the light novels you bytch" ending :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man the way Yukino cut her eyes to Hachiman when her sister said what she did was too funny.She had this expression like let me see if this dude is gonna react to what she said.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Especially with the opener, when it shows each character separately, starting at 0:50, it shows what happens to them when they each fought Dio.

Polnareff's stairs scenario, Kakyoin's Heirophant Green's trap being destroyed, Joseph's neck wound, and Jotaro having multiple knives thrown at him :wow:

The op and ending have been telling us this all season long :wow:

Always thought something was weird about the 2 :damn:

:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Its over brehs :mjcry:

Its actually over :mjcry:

WHat a long journey its been :mjcry:

First time in the show u seen jojo almost shed a tear at the end :mjcry:

R.I.P to the homies iggy avdol and kakyoin :mjcry:

Just..

Also the fight between jojo and dio in this episode felt cheap :ld:

Like Jojo made dio look waay too easy but meh Stardust Crusaders one of the GOATS regardless

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
It truly was worth watching all 3 parts consecutively. The journey of over 100 years was so climactic and full of sorrow, can't wait for part 4 :mjcry:

Let us reminisce :mjcry:

Edit: Other vid didn't have all 4 parts.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
It truly was worth watching all 3 parts consecutively. The journey of over 100 years was so climactic and full of sorrow, can't wait for part 4 :mjcry:

Let us reminisce :mjcry:

Edit: Other vid didn't have all 4 parts.

I love part 2 battle tendency opening so much :noah:

it looks great, sounds great, and that animation......:whew: