Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Seraph of the End is serviceable. Some of yall act like it's on the same level as the likes of Reborn and MAR. True low tier shounen trash :scusthov:

I'm going to keep watching unless it ends up insulting my intelligence numerous times like Fairy Tail did.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: Ao haru ride shyts on this sht

This show isnt that good breh...

I remember the whole conflict of the dude saving ol gir's dog ...the way they handled that shyt was horrible...

Initially they bring in this conflict with a random flashback..rarely flesh it out to make the accident seem really significant....and think cuz they have the main character and the possible love interest acknowledge the accident in an argument (scene where he first says "I hate nice girls" ) that it makes the viewer feel the importance of it..

Sht even later on when it was revealed who was in the car when it happened...I was like "meh"

It was like any drama or conflict was dealt with lightly and it was just ....uninteresting after a while

At any rate..different strokes for different folks I suppose so its w.e

But ya not feeling that show

Car accident really is my only complaint about the show, and it's because they handled it terribly. They could've opened the show up with it and then kinda show Hachiman's loner development after it happened and have that lead up to him going to the club instead of a couple random flashbacks and half-assed conversational allusions to it. It's an important event in the sense that it led to everything that happened, and helps in character development in certain ways, but the way it's been expounded upon it just seems like it's not that big of a deal.

It did make for Haruno's trolling to stay top-notch tho, cause she pulled up and seen Young Hach and was just like, "Oh yeah that's the car, but you already knew this...right? Hehehehehe. Ooops :lolbron:"

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seraph of the End is serviceable. Some of yall act like it's on the same level as the likes of Reborn and MAR. True low tier shounen trash :scusthov:

I'm going to keep watching unless it ends up insulting my intelligence numerous times like Fairy Tail did.

I didn't know MAR gets that kind respect here :obama:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm about to watch it. I'm getting enough fan service as it is watching DanMachi. :smh:
Yeah they really should have toned down loli big boobs costume.
CE9EB95DB23DC83F6C51459B7260AE56485A54C3

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally caught up in some anime and this thread. Polnareff dealt with Vanilla Aizen something serious:scust:
Who would have thought they'd have the balls to kill a dog after the way Dio dealt with Jonathan's way back when:mindblown:

Can't wait to see how Kuroko turns out. Wouldn't mind seeing someone break Akashi's spirit.

I guess I'll check out Kekkai Sensen today since I keep seeng it and I've had eps on deck for a min.

I watched the first couple of that vampire show but like I feared it went to shyt apparently. Any recommendations for this season that's not the cooking one? I just don't think I can get into something like that tbh

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Decided to start rewatching one of my all time favorite anime: Spice & Wolf. Very simple premise about a traveling merchant accompanied by a wise, yet deeply troubled supernatural being and the bond that they share throughout their adventures together. The female lead Holo is probably my favorite anime character ever. A little ahead of Brandon Heat (Need to rewatch Gungrave soon too) & Sesshomaru.

Also finished finished binge watching monogatari 2nd season yesterday. Gave it a 10/10 on MAL, only a dozen or so I've rated that highly & it definitely belongs in that category of masterpieces

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Is Tokyo Ghoul worth watching?

Yeah its a pretty good mainstream title. Has all the stuff anime fans generally enjoy: Gorgeous animation, riveting storyline, robust character cast with a couple that the viewer will probably wind up relating to in some fashion, good OST's, gore etc etc

Only way I see someone not liking it is if they don't like the particular genre or are familiar with the source material (manga) which is far better.