LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
whats this cooking anime and is it on Netflix? I need that crisp HD visual after watching the gawd Gilgamesh turn up on nikkas :mjcry:

EDIT: Nm, Shokugeki no Souma

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
fate/stay night is so good. Once I stopped comparing it to zero it kind of dawned on me how quality it is despite its shortcomings. Like its shortcomings are nothing compared to shyt lik eowari no seraph.

i'm bout to get on this cooking anime.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ore was awesome once again.

The best part of this series is that it doesnt waste time moving the plot along. Premise of the ep is Takeo joining his high school's judo club and facing against one of his jr hs rivals. Takeo goes through some exposition while training for the judo match, while we see what Yamato is up to while theyre apart. The entire thing takes place in a month's time. Other animes would have stretched this to two or three eps, but Ore skips the useless stuff and gets everything done in one episode.

Also, I thought Takeo had a husky type of body. But dude is ripped as fukk.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Akashi treating this dude like a sidechick :russ:
fate/stay night is so good. Once I stopped comparing it to zero it kind of dawned on me how quality it is despite its shortcomings. Like its shortcomings are nothing compared to shyt lik eowari no seraph.

i'm bout to get on this cooking anime.
I want to love F/S:N but its hard. It really is. Seraph tho... that shyt is falling off at unprecedented levels and quickness.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Akashi treating this dude like a sidechick :russ:

I want to love F/S:N but its hard. It really is. Seraph tho... that shyt is falling off at unprecedented levels and quickness.
I'd say Fate is disappointing but not bad. It should have been better but it wants to talk it out instead of have actual fights. Seraph has all the signs of a garbage series. It reeks of being a mashup of cliches and unoriginal ideas with nothing unique about it but I have so few shows on Saturday so I continue to watch.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'd say Fate is disappointing but not bad. It should have been better but it wants to talk it out instead of have actual fights. Seraph has all the signs of a garbage series. It reeks of being a mashup of cliches and unoriginal ideas with nothing unique about it but I have so few shows on Saturday so I continue to watch.

yeah its dissapointing because I expected 10/10 from fate/zero and got a 8/10.

its still really really dope and from a overall quality standpoint still one of the best out this/last year. It would have probably been an amazing 13 ep series tho.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This past episode of Oregairu 2 was simply amazing. To watch Hachiman turn that corner like that. To watch him realize everything his behavior caused. You rarely get character development like that in an anime. It made watching those last few slow episodes totally worth it.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
yeah its dissapointing because I expected 10/10 from fate/zero and got a 8/10.

its still really really dope and from a overall quality standpoint still one of the best out this/last year. It would have probably been an amazing 13 ep series tho.
Same way i feel. I'm almost done with the first season, but so far it's good but not great. Which is different than the :blessed: i was feeling towards /Zero, specifically towards the end. Might be becuase i liked Kiritsugu way more than i like Shirou.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Same way i feel. I'm almost done with the first season, but so far it's good but not great. Which is different than the :blessed: i was feeling towards /Zero, specifically towards the end. Might be becuase i liked Kiritsugu way more than i like Shirou.
yeah kiritsugu was a trill ass dude

shirou becomes very likable later thought imo.