winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yeah kiritsugu was a trill ass dude

shirou becomes very likable later thought imo.
there's only a couple episodes left for him to get likable unless you're talking Heaven's Feel Route where outside of Sakura being a major player I know next to nothing about. I think the Saber from here appears in it though.

That fight is still better than all l the fights I've seen in UBW. Illya's Archer is better than the real Archer.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
It took till dude got the knife from Hestia for me to like that show but ever since then it's been my second favorite show of the new season.
:ufdup: you one of those people... read the damn manga before you make a judgement.. but there no point since the anime is ahead of it... its pulling all this from the LN now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ufdup: you one of those people... read the damn manga before you make a judgement.. but there no point since the anime is ahead of it... its pulling all this from the LN now.
Sword Art Online wishes it was this show. Kirito became a God tier fighter with no struggle. With Bell we get to watch the makings of him.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
This past episode of Oregairu 2 was simply amazing. To watch Hachiman turn that corner like that. To watch him realize everything his behavior caused. You rarely get character development like that in an anime. It made watching those last few slow episodes totally worth it.

Just seeing all the small shyt build up in the 2 previous episodes, it had to come to this shyt eventually, but cot dayum I ain't expect it to be like that. :mjcry:

Watching Yukino's control room melt down as Hachiman dropped those bombs wasn't as entertaining as I thought it'd be(too many feels being projected), but it's definitely helped me re-affirm everything I've thought thus far.

Also Young Hach gotta get at his teacher once he graduates :shaq:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just seeing all the small shyt build up in the 2 previous episodes, it had to come to this shyt eventually, but cot dayum I ain't expect it to be like that. :mjcry:

Watching Yukino's control room melt down as Hachiman dropped those bombs wasn't as entertaining as I thought it'd be(too many feels being projected), but it's definitely helped me re-affirm everything I've thought thus far.

Also Young Hach gotta get at his teacher once he graduates :shaq:
I guess the next episode focuses on her. Seems like we're finally gonna get to the defrosting the ice queen part of her development.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seraph of the End had a really solid episode. Shinoa was shook as hell. We finally got sight of what a real vampire with a good weapon can do.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man, World Trigger would be great if don't have those 5-6 minute pregame introductions but, it still underrated anime for this summer.

c/s dap and rep

shyt is hella underrated hella consistent im hooked on it like no other came out of left field for me
didnt watch new ep tho forgot too
the storyline is great the fights are so tactical not one weak ep yet
hate that pre game shyt its on some one piece crap basically to drag it out

peeps sleeping on this anime :blessed:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:stopitslime: at the disrespect that Seraph of the End is getting. It a solid show.. If you guys watch naruto, you guys can watch this. :pacspit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:stopitslime: at the disrespect that Seraph of the End is getting. It a solid show.. If you guys watch naruto, you guys can watch this. :pacspit:
The lead cast is two male tsunderes and a female tsundere then couple that with having a weak willed male and you have a pretty unlikable main cast. One tsundere in your main cast is annoying enough but three out of five characters being that archetype is a disaster. Tsundere characters rarely change and are almost never done right.

I've watched a lot of anime and off the top of my head I can name very few shows that did good versions of that archetype.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11021/Muv-Luv_Alternative:_Total_Eclipse
Both lead characters were tsunderes and by about half way through both evolved out of the archetype to become better well-rounded characters.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/25731/Cross_Ange:_Tenshi_to_Ryuu_no_Rondo
Lead character was a tsundere and again about halfway through she stopped being one. By the end of the show she's a fully developed character.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3572/Macross_Frontier
One of the lead females is a tsundere and by the end she's pretty mild. Lead male is one also and pretty much never changes and is annoying though.

Most tsundere characters are like the one here
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1195/Zero_no_Tsukaima
Lead character is a female tsundere and this show goes through 4 seasons and at the end of the show she's pretty much the same as she was at the beginning. What makes this one worse is she's competing in a harem with much better characters surrounding her and she's acting combative with the harem lead.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
30m46kp.jpg

:deadrose:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Oregairu is not really a romance show and that's pretty much what you're comparing it to. While Oregairu does have a romantic subplot its not the focus of the show. It's like how Naruto has a romantic subplot between Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata. Naruto isn't a romance show either.

The shows you're comparing this to are actual romance shows where the main point of the show is about the romance itself.

Wolf Girl and the Black Prince is pretty mediocre IMO. It has some funny moments the characters have the depth of a kiddie pool.
Ao Haru Ride was solid but it wasn't seeing Oregairu. Also both of those shows are shojo romance series.
One Week Friends and the ef series I may give you those because they're of comparable quality.

Oregairu is about friends and associates with different ideologies coming together and clashing as they navigate the pitfalls of social interactions. You'll see people who don't approve of a given character's ideology but come into need of their methods because it gets stuff done. People using and manipulating other people subtlety and not so subtlety. Here the actual characters have depth and aren't stereotypical anime characters.

If you picked this up looking for a straightforward romance yeah drop it. It's never gonna be that. If you think this show doesn't have character development because of a lingering romantic subplot which likely won't even get wrapped up until close to the end and isn't even resolved in the light novel at this point I don't know what to tell you.
:childplease: Ao haru ride shyts on this sht

This show isnt that good breh...

I remember the whole conflict of the dude saving ol gir's dog ...the way they handled that shyt was horrible...

Initially they bring in this conflict with a random flashback..rarely flesh it out to make the accident seem really significant....and think cuz they have the main character and the possible love interest acknowledge the accident in an argument (scene where he first says "I hate nice girls" ) that it makes the viewer feel the importance of it..

Sht even later on when it was revealed who was in the car when it happened...I was like "meh"

It was like any drama or conflict was dealt with lightly and it was just ....uninteresting after a while

At any rate..different strokes for different folks I suppose so its w.e

But ya not feeling that show