Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
These are all the good shows this season I've actually seen listed in order of best to worst IMO.
Oregairu 2
Shokugeki no Souma
High School DxD BorN
Nisekoi:
Owari no Seraph
Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works
Plastic Memories
Ore Monogatari!!
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

These are the ones I suspect are good but I haven't watched yet.
Arslan Senki
Baby Steps 2
Sidonia no Kishi: Dai-kyuu Wakusei Sen-eki
Grisaia no Rakuen

I'm not counting Gintama゚ or any of the carryovers from last season.
I love that sow because it goes away from the high school setting that most of the anime you listed follow.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
These are all the good shows this season I've actually seen listed in order of best to worst IMO.
Oregairu 2
Shokugeki no Souma
High School DxD BorN
Nisekoi:
Owari no Seraph
Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works
Plastic Memories
Ore Monogatari!!
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

These are the ones I suspect are good but I haven't watched yet.
Arslan Senki
Baby Steps 2
Sidonia no Kishi: Dai-kyuu Wakusei Sen-eki
Grisaia no Rakuen

I'm not counting Gintama゚ or any of the carryovers from last season.

I'm currently watching this whole list every week, except for Fate, Baby Steps and Sidonia.

I would recommend Grisaia no Rakuen, as well as the previous season, Grisaia no Kajitsu, if you haven't seen it yet. Grisaia no Meikyuu was basically a movie sequel to the first season.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kq483.gif

kq4b9.gif

21o3bb6.jpg

One of the most cold blooded, etherous moments in anime history. I didn't even get what happened until they focused on 111-11. They made the boy transfer schools and quit basketball:mjcry:

That Teiko arc was amazing once it got dark. Seeing how everything fell into place:

-Kuroko choosing Seirin after seeing their teamwork
-How he got the wristband
-Aomine's corruption
-Akashi going from good kid to :demonic:
-Akashi telling them how they all had to split and go to different schools
-the prophecy of Kuroko coming to take them out

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
kq483.gif

kq4b9.gif

21o3bb6.jpg

One of the most cold blooded, etherous moments in anime history. I didn't even get what happened until they focused on 111-11. They made the boy transfer schools and quit basketball:mjcry:

That Teiko arc was amazing once it got dark. Seeing how everything fell into place:

-Kuroko choosing Seirin after seeing their teamwork
-How he got the wristband
-Aomine's corruption
-Akashi going from good kid to :demonic:
-Akashi telling them how they all had to split and go to different schools
-the prophecy of Kuroko coming to take them out

Bruh... that was so demonic.... I cant even front.... I had to rewind that scene like 3 times just to realize what happened and when it hit me I was like whooooooaaaaaa!!!!!!

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh... that was so demonic.... I cant even front.... I had to rewind that scene like 3 times just to realize what happened and when it hit me I was like whooooooaaaaaa!!!!!!

Aomine letting the kid get by him and Murisakibara tipping it in just to make the score all ones is the ultimate dikk move :russ:.

Kuroko's boy was like, "We're scoring on our last possession to go out on a high note :win:." The 9 points they did score were just what they were allowed. They gave them the other 2. They could have at least not said that it was a set up out loud while he was still within earshot.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aomine letting the kid get by him and Murisakibara tipping it in just to make the score all ones is the ultimate dikk move :russ:.

Kuroko's boy was like, "We're scoring on our last possession to go out on a high note :win:." The 9 points they did score were just what they were allowed. They gave them the other 2. They could have at least not said that it was a set up out loud while he was still within earshot.

The Miracles gave no fukk!!! Them dudes are wolves on the court.... This was probably one of the best eps I seen in a minute

Think about if you could do a nicca like that on 2K:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anybody watch the Pokemon anime? I mean from the beginning to now. It's insane to think this was going on when I was a kid going to school and is still going on now.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Arslan Senki essentially is Fire Emblem in anime form. That's what it keeps reminding me of anyway. I'm digging it a lot.

And Baby Steps is another anime that proves the Japanese can make any sport interesting.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Shokugeki no Souma with the uber troll at ep 2. lmaoooooo

Also...
Akasha vs. Kagami and Kuroko better be :demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic: