Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
the end of the third episode of the second season was straight heat. the speech Emiya gave Saber about war being hell and heroes seducing people into believing its greater than it is is amazing. dude straight eithered her talking about there's no point in speaking to a killer who takes pride in honor and glory.

YES. The dialogue was really the best i've seen in anime. Unreal. I love how we had so many different perspectives about war and heroism. The episode where the three kings talk about the true meaning of being a king was too ill. Rider is boss as fukk. Not to mention the mother fukking battles. Movie quality. Episode 23 has to be one of the goat episodes ever in any media.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn, Shingeki no Kyojin is getting that work

13673-x3v96tv6fi.jpg

"Shingeki no Kyojin" Live Action Confirmed For 2014

With all the hypes surrounding “Shingeki no Kyojin” (Attack on Titan) this season, we are forgetting that Isayama Hajime Sensei’s work will also be having a live action film. It has been announced for awhile although no information has been reveled.

However recently the official website for the “Shingeki no Kyojin” live action has confirmed that the film will premiere in 2014. It may even be earlier as some sites and blogs are spreading rumors and speculations that the film may actually be release later this year. Who’s excited?

“Shingeki no Kyojin” by Isayama Hajime sensei , is about a world where the remains of the human population live inside cities surrounded by giant walls due to the sudden appearance, gigantic humanoid creatures known as Titans who devour humans seemingly without reason. The story centers around the life of Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackerman, whose lives are changed forever after the appearance of a colossal titan brings about the destruction of their home and the death of their mother.
If I'm a Hollywood producer, I would jump on the rights to this quickly. I'm not sure how dope a Japanese live action film would be, but an American one backed by a major studio?

It ain't like the main characters are all japanese'd out either. Aside from Mikasa(who is actually Asian, which is why the dude from episode 3 commented that he never saw a girl that looked like her before around there), all of the characters have like european names(Eren, Armin, Annie, Christa, etc) and shyt.

I just hope that the anime continues after the second season. Just give the author a few months at a time to pump out chapters and keep that bytch going on a season by season basis, there's no need to handle this like Naruto where the anime is in danger of always catching up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

13673-x3v96tv6fi.jpg

If I'm a Hollywood producer, I would jump on the rights to this quickly. I'm not sure how dope a Japanese live action film would be, but an American one backed by a major studio?

It ain't like the main characters are all japanese'd out either. Aside from Mikasa(who is actually Asian, which is why the dude from episode 3 commented that he never saw a girl that looked like her before around there), all of the characters have like european names(Eren, Armin, Annie, Christa, etc) and shyt.

I just hope that the anime continues after the second season. Just give the author a few months at a time to pump out chapters and keep that bytch going on a season by season basis, there's no need to handle this like Naruto where the anime is in danger of always catching up.
the only way it could continue it maybe two seasons a year. if you go through 2 chapters an episode then that's 25ish episodes to cover a full year's worth of manga chapters.

they started this anime too soon. there aren't enough chapters built up to do it right yet.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shingeki chapters are a good 40+ pages. so it may not be the standard 2.5 chapters=1 episode. as long as there's no breaks and the manga ends at say 60+ chapters we're okay.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
the end of the third episode of the second season was straight heat. the speech Emiya gave Saber about war being hell and heroes seducing people into believing its greater than it is is amazing. dude straight eithered her talking about there's no point in speaking to a killer who takes pride in honor and glory.

I watched like 2 eps online and couldn't get into it fully, probably because I didnt watch the sequel show, I got a gundam wing type vibe from it though

and how the hell do yall keep up with this shyt?

In between work, going to the gym, going out on the weekends and playing video games I can never finish a fukking show anymore, i been trying to watch saint saiya since I downloaded the whole show for the longest but keep stopping and forgetting the plot

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Fate/Zero has to be the goat anime :wow:.. Badass fights, animation, characters. Epic ass story. Holy fukk. It's atleast 1b next to One Piece.

Read the manga. It's darker and grittier.

:sadcam: Caster and his master torturing the kids were one of the sickest moments I saw in manga/anime

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
The last 3 mins of Shingeki no Kyojin ep 4 :ohlawd:

Make me want to keep watching :ohlawd:

Eren about to catch that work :ohlawd:

Next week :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
The last 3 mins of Shingeki no Kyojin ep 4 :ohlawd:

Make me want to keep watching :ohlawd:

Eren about to catch that work :ohlawd:

Next week :ohlawd:

:lawd:

SHINGEKI DA GOAT AKA ANIME GAME'S NASIR JONES

Ep 4 was amazing..amazing character development..not just for eren but for all of the sides.. and mikasa is thirstin hard for that eren D :pachaha::pachaha: but yo imma be eatin during next weeks ep :merchant: ... btw anyone noticed how the animation quality hasn't declined since ep 1

tumblr_lth6tjjEOP1qcxwul.gif

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Read the manga. It's darker and grittier.

:sadcam: Caster and his master torturing the kids were one of the sickest moments I saw in manga/anime

at ep 18...i defly wouldn't give it the GOAT distinction. it gets really over dramatic like most otaku type animes...but there was some def epic ass moments...ishkars ultimate phantasm :steviej::steviej:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

13673-x3v96tv6fi.jpg

That live action gonna be a side story? That would make more sense.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
at ep 18...i defly wouldn't give it the GOAT distinction. it gets really over dramatic like most otaku type animes...but there was some def epic ass moments...ishkars ultimate phantasm :steviej::steviej:

This is what I'm talking about the manga but I'm showing the anime version since it's less graphic.

1d3f9ab4.jpg

056e3e47.jpg

43ab56e3.jpg