hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Lol

The episode was a lot of filler..it was really drawn out..not as good as the previous 2..

Well not every episode can be murderous action lol.

Still a GREAT show so far. Almost every anime I got into had a long intro period of so so episodes. Not this one.

The music, the drawing style - everything is consistently well done

Anyone else :merchant: at the names of the characters tho? Thomas and Keith etc

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I like what they did on Attack on Titan. This chapter doesnt happen until later on in the manga but to tell you the truth it makes more sense to do it this way and this is not a filler episode. Titans dont fukk shyt up every chapter/episodes. People so busy looking for Titans you missed some real important shyt in this episode.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Went back to reading Freezing. It'll be a while before Attack on Titan gets filler episodes. Most of what's going on in the early episodes is flashbacks which is fine with me. Better now than later. The next couple episodes are gonna be......:ohmy:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I like what they did on Attack on Titan. This chapter doesnt happen until later on in the manga but to tell you the truth it makes more sense to do it this way and this is not a filler episode. Titans dont fukk shyt up every chapter/episodes. People so busy looking for Titans you missed some real important shyt in this episode.
3 eps in and I really like the anime a lot, but I hope this isn't one of those shows where you have to pay attention to every single detail to get the story. I don't want to be confused on what's going on like 12 eps later cuz I didn't notice every time the main character starts to walk, he always starts off with his left leg except on Tuesdays at 5:34 pm and that somehow meant something important.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
3 eps in and I really like the anime a lot, but I hope this isn't one of those shows where you have to pay attention to every single detail to get the story. I don't want to be confused on what's going on like 12 eps later cuz I didn't notice every time the main character starts to walk, he always starts off with his left leg except on Tuesdays at 5:34 pm and that somehow meant something important.

Nah it's not that serious. No need to treat this like Lost and look for every little clue and easter eggs, but just remember certain characters.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Went back to reading Freezing. It'll be a while before Attack on Titan gets filler episodes. Most of what's going on in the early episodes is flashbacks which is fine with me. Better now than later. The next couple episodes are gonna be......:ohmy:
Attack on Titan's Manga is what like 40 something chapters deep? the issue isn't gonna be filler. looks like its down for 25 episodes. they're gonna run out of material and either it'll have an anime original ending or its gonna stop and you'll be waiting years for a sequel.

i'm cautious with shows like this. before i even get into an anime i peep what its based on off anidb and see how far the original work is. that's why i prefer something like Suisei no Gargantia because its an original anime so while it's 13 episodes its not a story tethered to something the anime producers aren't even writing.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
winb83 said:
Attack on Titan's Manga is what like 40 something chapters deep? the issue isn't gonna be filler. looks like its down for 25 episodes. they're gonna run out of material and either it'll have an anime original ending or its gonna stop and you'll be waiting years for a sequel.

i'm cautious with shows like this. before i even get into an anime i peep what its based on off anidb and see how far the original work is. that's why i prefer something like Suisei no Gargantia because its an original anime so while it's 13 episodes its not a story tethered to something the anime producers aren't even writing.

I hear ya. I thought I learned my lesson on Akira, but I still ended up coppin' Guyver and Berserk.......:sadbron:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
the original Fullmetal Alchemist is garbage in comparison to Brotherhood. i'd rather just pretend it didn't happen.

I know I'm in the minority, but I like both versions equally. Even though the OG went away from the canon, I like what they did with it. I like how the The OG version:

-was a metaphor for the bittersweetness of life. Life doesn't always have nicely tied up happy endings. At the end, Ed and AL found a way to get their bodies back, but they had to live separately from each other. Then Conqueror of Shamballa, they become reunited, but had to live in a world foreign to them, never being able to go back home.

-made our world a parallel universe to Ed and Al's world. Explains the German influence.

-actually expanded on equivalent exchange better than Brotherhood. Like had Hoemhiem said, just having equal material doesn't explain how you can transmute 1 object into another. The energy to move the molecules have to come from some place and that place was the death of the people in our world. It also explains why a Philosopher Stone needs the death of a lot of people to be created. Since death is needed for energy to transmute in general, it makes since for the Philosopher Stone to need it cuz death is necessary in all forms of alchemy.

-Eventually Ed was willing to kill.

Again, this is not a list saying that the OG is better. I like both versions equally, and rewatch both of them all of the time, those are just things that the OG did differently that I liked.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Shingeki%252520-%25252003-19%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Attack on Titan 3

STREAM: Watch Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 3 English Sub Online | AnimeAVENUE

DOWNLOAD: Download Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 3 – Anime Take

That Sasha chick :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
(Looks at all the Anime and Manga you guys are mentioning.....)

take-notes-o.gif

Please continue with the PIFF....:whoo:

Just finished watching SAO (Sword Art Online) I need more!!!

man sao had sooo much potential..first 4 eps were pretty piff..then big eyed otaku colorful haired random characters started popping up and lost interest

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watching anime called Another this shyt got me interested quite a bit