just finished this anime called ANOTHER :whew:

kinda like final destination & the grudge & the sixth sense

def worth a watch :lawd:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I didn't give Hunter X Hunter a shot because it had kids in it and stuff but sense giving it a chance, I've realized that
I been missing out on so much piff :wow:

Gon is like kid Goku from dragon ball but less stupid :laugh:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ol judge a book by its cover ass nicca :cheesinbron:

:laugh: hey man... I'm not into watching no kid ass shyt plus them little b*stards annoying as fukk most of the time and ruin the dam stories. For example..

Berserk :sadcam: - was perfectly brutal, dark, bloody, awesome... then dude straight disney-fied some of the story by putting them in it.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:laugh: hey man... I'm not into watching no kid ass shyt plus them little b*stards annoying as fukk most of the time and ruin the dam stories. For example..

Berserk :sadcam: - was perfectly brutal, dark, bloody, awesome... then dude straight disney-fied some of the story by putting them in it.
:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Man I didn't give Hunter X Hunter a shot because it had kids in it and stuff but sense giving it a chance, I've realized that
I been missing out on so much piff :wow:

Gon is like kid Goku from dragon ball but less stupid :laugh:

yeah same here..i rmb back i was in HS my nikka put me up on it and i'm like "ew these nikkas look like children" recently started watching the 2011 anime and :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: when i saw kulia ripped dat nikkas heart out

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yeah same here..i rmb back i was in HS my nikka put me up on it and i'm like "ew these nikkas look like children" recently started watching the 2011 anime and :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: when i saw kulia ripped dat nikkas heart out
no lie i made the :gladbron: face when dude did that shyt :cheesinbron:.....that man Leorio was straight shook after he seen that :heh:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Shingeki No Kyojin 5
1oax04.gif

These little nikkas got massacred. I mean i thought they would aleast take out one :russ:

Eren.....

2u4lnol.gif

Can't wait to next week tho.
28vzuit.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
dman still downloading shingeki..y'all getting me hype for the ep..and lol at the KG dunk contest gif..rmb seing that ish when i was like 10 :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shingeki No Kyojin 5
1oax04.gif

2u4lnol.gif

Can't wait to next week tho.
28vzuit.jpg
You might want to put a spoiler tag up for people who didnt see it yet.

Next week will be so fukkin ill I can't wait until "the scene" happens and actually gets animated
:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
yoo another dope ass ep...but the thing that irks me is the anime team is passing off amazing potentital battles..like i know manga purist gonna be "MUST BE 100% LOYAL TO MANGA OR IT SUCKS" but they should've animated the siege defense battle..when they were unloading the cannons on those titans..i wanted to see the front line fight at least..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yoo another dope ass ep...but the thing that irks me is the anime team is passing off amazing potentital battles..like i know manga purist gonna be "MUST BE 100% LOYAL TO MANGA OR IT SUCKS" but they should've animated the siege defense battle..when they were unloading the cannons on those titans..i wanted to see the front line fight at least..

I'm a manga purists and I have no complaints whatsoever about how this has been animated or the story line. I actually think its better than the manga with the way they switched the chapter with them training to the second and third episode. The story flows better but one thing I am worried about is how fast they are going through some of this story. Something is gonna have to shake and the only way I can see is filler. They're gonna be caught up to the manga at no time at this rate.