winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I decided to try (no pun intended) Gundam Build Fighters seeing the good rating it has on MAL.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have anyone seen this movie called Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade? cause I haven't seen this movie yet.

MV5BMTMwMjkxNzQ4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODgwMDQ5._V1_.jpg

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
World Trigger has picked up over the last four episodes. Things are getting interesting :ehh:

And I don't think I can watch Ace of Diamonds anymore. It's almost 70 episodes deep and the main character sill can't pitch correctly. shyt is irritating and I never get irritated over anime.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nanatsu No Taizai :banderas:

I insta read the manga after. Finally something else to read on a weekly basis along with One Piece. It's up there with the classic shounens IMO.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same here breh :mjcry:
Just finished the movie. :sadcam:

Is it just me or is there some deep darker meaning to this show altogether? :merchant:

In the movie, the present timeline is being altered by the synapses when Hyroki's "physical" body is killed. She then "wakes up" in the Synapse and all traces of her are being erased from our reality, memories included. Nymph says something that spooks me out but she never got to elaborate. On Hyroki dying Nymph says "She was never really real, but, she's not the only one..." :wow: Who she talking about???

Sagatu been to "the other side/synapses" and knew Hyroki wasn't meant to be here. Turns out she was dreaming...?

Earlier in the series Sagatu entered Tomoki's dream solo, which is actually a link to the Synapse, an actual hierrarchy reality/higher realm of consciousness? Dude seen himself in a pod sleeping! He asks Nymph, "Am I even real?," saddened she says, "oh... so you found out, well for what it's worth, yes."

fukk Heaven's Lost Property.
Breh. Are we real? Or is it really row row row ya boat, life is but a dream? How a titty anime turn out to the be The Matrix on the low. :francis:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Uri

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I didn't even know Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri got a anime adaption on the way and it look like it got pussified......:skip:

Expecting some Fate/Stay Night visuals... :dahell:

Still going to watch it tho..
full

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Nanatsu No Taizai :banderas:

I insta read the manga after. Finally something else to read on a weekly basis along with One Piece. It's up there with the classic shounens IMO.
go back and read chapters 51-59 the armor giant arc is half ass in the anime and they skipped a lot

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just finished the movie. :sadcam:

Is it just me or is there some deep darker meaning to this show altogether? :merchant:

In the movie, the present timeline is being altered by the synapses when Hyroki's "physical" body is killed. She then "wakes up" in the Synapse and all traces of her are being erased from our reality, memories included. Nymph says something that spooks me out but she never got to elaborate. On Hyroki dying Nymph says "She was never really real, but, she's not the only one..." :wow: Who she talking about???

Sagatu been to "the other side/synapses" and knew Hyroki wasn't meant to be here. Turns out she was dreaming...?

Earlier in the series Sagatu entered Tomoki's dream solo, which is actually a link to the Synapse, an actual hierrarchy reality/higher realm of consciousness? Dude seen himself in a pod sleeping! He asks Nymph, "Am I even real?," saddened she says, "oh... so you found out, well for what it's worth, yes."

fukk Heaven's Lost Property.
Breh. Are we real? Or is it really row row row ya boat, life is but a dream? How a titty anime turn out to the be The Matrix on the low. :francis:

It's been a while since I've watched that, but yeah it does really have a dark underlying tone to it. I'd have to re-watch to be able to remember everything correctly :wow: