Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I decided to try (no pun intended) Gundam Build Fighters seeing the good rating it has on MAL.
How do you like it so far, I've watched two seasons of gundam build fighter story is so-so, but the fighting is really nice. Have seen GUNDAM Reconguista?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How do you like it so far, I've watched two seasons of gundam build fighter story is so-so, but the fighting is really nice. Have seen GUNDAM Reconguista?
It's decent to me. The fights are the best part outside of that it's generic shounen rivalry

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've never watched Naruto. :beli:

This gif has me somewhat interested. Hell is he doing?

kakashi-vs-zabuza-o.gif

Would appreciate anyone's review on the series.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started watching Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic :ohhh:

Pretty good :leon:

Please

do yourself a favor and just read the manga instead. My second favorite running series right now next to OP

I've never watched Naruto. :beli:

This gif has me somewhat interested. Hell is he doing?

kakashi-vs-zabuza-o.gif

Would appreciate anyone's review on the series.

You sound like you haven't watched a lot of anime....If that's the case you're in the best position to watch naruto and be impressed by it.

And for your review.....It had a spark when it started. First 4 arcs are top class and then it descends into shyt. There are much better series out there but Part 1 should be crack for most anime newbs. Just make sure you have an episode list cause this show has hella filler

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Please

do yourself a favor and just read the manga instead. My second favorite running series right now next to OP

You sound like you haven't watched a lot of anime....If that's the case you're in the best position to watch naruto and be impressed by it.

And for your review.....It had a spark when it started. First 4 arcs are top class and then it descends into shyt. There are much better series out there but Part 1 should be crack for most anime newbs. Just make sure you have an episode list cause this show has hella filler
I haven't seen as much as others but my favorites are in no order:

DBZ
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Attack on Titan
Heaven's Lost Property (Reading the manga now)
Inuyasha

Feel free, yourself, or others, to suggest me some anime's based on my taste lol